Definition of a ATF

Well yesterday was the old man's birthday and what a birthday it was. I see many post where men refer to their provider's as an ATF. Well this isn't the place for reviews, but I just wanted to highlight how I came to my conclusion.

1) She had me at hello
2) She's in a league of her own
3) GFE, Lots of hugging and kissing and just having plain fun together.

Sex is great, don't get me wrong, but to have an experience like this just reiterates how lucky we are, to be able to be with such wonderful ladies..
Well yesterday was the old man's birthday and what a birthday it was. I see many post where men refer to their provider's as an ATF. Well this isn't the place for reviews, but I just wanted to highlight how I came to my conclusion.

1) She had me at hello
2) She's in a league of her own
3) GFE, Lots of hugging and kissing and just having plain fun together.

Sex is great, don't get me wrong, but to have an experience like this just reiterates how lucky we are, to be able to be with such wonderful ladies.. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull

Oh what a wonderful surprise this morning to open up this thread! Sooooo refreshing! I love it!

BTW cubsoxbull, Happy belated Birthday!
  • T-Can
  • 05-29-2010, 07:55 AM
I don't believe in having an ATF because I've met a lot of providers that are all great so it's hard to choose who to see - plus I see a lot of newbie providers to add to my list to hook up with again.

But.......
I'm single but can see how guys with an SO could have an ATF - a provider who can accomodate his schedule, privacy, and make him feel like the greatest man on Earth.
Automatic Transmission Fluid
Automatic Transmission Fluid Originally Posted by rakuguy
Exactly-- gotta keep you lubed up and running!!
I miss my ATF Toni. She was great.

What made her my ATF was that we had the same schedule. I was off every Tuesday and she would always get a room on Tuesday. Always at 11am.

Unfortunate about her accident.

Anyway alots of things make a good ATF. Schedules, cost, looks, chemistry.

Toni will be missed.

Sorry about bringing up sad memories folks.