Ladies are you ever really attracted to clients? Honestly.

• gitzo
  • 05-29-2010, 03:04 PM
Just for my own curiosity?
They are! From anywhere to one to two hours at a time.

Have at thee!
Key word "clients"
Yes!!! All the time. The guys are joking but I'm being totally honest here.

I find sexy in different things, so I do find myself attracted to something in each gentleman that I decide to spend time with. Some are more of a physical thing, others because our personalities mesh well and we click. There has to be some clicking or there will be no sticking!

For instance, my celebrity-sex, MFMM fantasy would be with Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel, with some light conversation with Stephen Hawking afterward. (He was just sitting in the corner, watching...but if I would have been around when he was able to walk, I so would have done him... the No Boundary Proposal makes me wet.)

We're all attracted to different things, and I'll take kind, smart, and funny over great-looking any day. It's just a bonus when you run across someone with the whole package.
It's just a bonus when you run across someone with the whole package. Originally Posted by Dannie
You're welcome!
Oh yes...it happens. It is SO very cool when it does too!
Short answer :Yes
I am sure it happens, but, seriously, would a woman really want to post that it doesn't? I can't imagine that would be good for business.
I have had several clients that I am attracted to.
I am attracted to alot of guys I see unless ur a straight up assshole like some people What u say on this board has alot to do with my decisions in seeing people thats for sure
I state in my ads a true GFE provided,if I am your girlfriend than you know if I am into you or not.I have to say the hobby has been good to me and allowed me to meet some realy fun guys.
Yes!!! All the time. I do find myself attracted to something in each gentleman that I decide to spend time with. Originally Posted by Dannie
Hint: Cha-Ching
Sorry for my lame attempt at humor.

CG
A good provider certainly knows how to pretend she is attracted to every single one of her clients...whether she actually is or not. H
Okay then why do the ladies I see ,always see me blindfolded ? LOL
Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.