I found this training / recruiting video on line by accident. I'm trying to figure out what provider here in Austin this reminds me of...

No one? Come on now?
BSC.

Did Claire name herself BSC on purpose or did she create the term?
Pretty sure I got it figured out. But will never tell!
BSC.

Did Claire name herself BSC on purpose or did she create the term? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Yes!
Lol!
Lol! Originally Posted by AtxAngela
BSC.

Did Claire name herself BSC on purpose or did she create the term? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I'm CSB. That would be the opposite of BSC. Get that shit straight.
I'm CSB. That would be the opposite of BSC. Get that shit straight. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Does CSB mean Crazy Shit Bat?
Does CSB mean Crazy Shit Bat? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Yes, I live under the Congress bridge (*eye roll*)
Yes, I live under the Congress bridge (*eye roll*) Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Oh ok. I would have thought 35 and McNeill bridge.
  • gt27
  • 07-13-2017, 12:27 PM
SL, still working on 400? I found a pic of you, it's a great selfie.

I guess it's tough to get laid when you talk shit all day and look like that picture. Is your buddy too busy defending his overweight ass about defending rapist is Mata's thread?

Hey Kickdicks, how's it hanging? Been arrested lately? You need to update your avatar/mugshot as I have found a pic of you too!

It's always good to see that Eccie is still alive and well in the Austin Coed. Stay classy Austin!
Hmmmm this whore couldn't stay away.
You know of course that no one can believe a word you say because you are a LIAR!

Good night Eccie, I'm gone. Thumb up for me leaving. Originally Posted by gt27

You're pathetic WHORE!
No guesses? Really?
GT,
You have so many threADs in your home town right now I see. Do you want me to come say hi?