Ignore or not to ignore

Why don't all the haters just ignore the hated dude?

Why don't SL's, Mata's and Whispers haters ignore them?

Maybe it's for the same great reason my haters would never ignore me but IDK.

Enlighten me.
Why don't all the haters just ignore the hated dude?

Why don't SL's, Mata's and Whispers haters ignore them?

Maybe it's for the same great reason my haters would never ignore me but IDK.

Enlighten me. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Little tree do not include SL and Mr. whispers in this as they are valuable and cornerstones of Austin eccie. ON the other hand you {tree} and your wonder twin mata are the slime of Austin eccie, Both of you are liars and detrimental to the entire board.
What does this thread say?
Treetop is on ignore
Little tree do not include SL and Mr. whispers in this as they are valuable and cornerstones of Austin eccie. ON the other hand you {tree} and your wonder twin mata are the slime of Austin eccie, Both of you are liars and detrimental to the entire board. Originally Posted by winn dixie
If I was detrimental to the board the mods would have already banned me. It's not because of the friendship.
  • Old-T
  • 07-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Not true TinyTop. They let many things and people stay who are detrimental.
Ex: ROCKERGIMP AND WHIP DICKY
Can a mod explain why Treetop hasn't actually been banned?

He has admitted to giving information to LE and other government organizations in his quest to stop human trafficking. He has admitted to taking photographs and recording license plate information of eccie members visiting AMPs, presumably to give to the above mentioned organizations. He clearly fishes for information from eccie members who visit AMPs. He himself has asked to be banned.

I don't think there's anyone here who believes human trafficking shouldn't be stopped. But trying to use eccie or a similar platform to achieve his goal is not beneficial to the platform. It will only attract a negative presence.
Why can't Humpty Dumpty be unbanned? This is a bunch of shit.
What does this thread say?
Treetop is on ignore Originally Posted by rockerrick