Pets when you meet

I just turned down an outcall because the provider brought a dog without telling me ahead of time.

I hate animals but if it is an incall I will mostly tolerate it. What's your opinion about pets when you meet? Do you have a preference?
I don't mind petting

But best to keep them under control.
no whore should bring a pet to an outcall.

And just like boyfriends, husbands, roommates and pimps, pets should be totally outta sight during an in call. Hell. Not just out of sight of all senses! you should be able to hear them or smell them either.
  • tzv13
  • 07-16-2017, 01:46 PM
Yeah that's really not cool. You should have been given a heads up before she even left.
If your just about to unleash the Slamdango and the providers dog jumps on the bed and starts licking your nuts is that bad if it feels good!? Just asking.....?

If.... the providers dog jumps on the bed and starts licking your nuts is that bad if it feels good!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yes
  • Loxly
  • 07-16-2017, 06:04 PM
One possible exception:

If your just about to unleash the Slamdango and the providers dog jumps on the bed and starts licking your nuts is that bad if it feels good!? Just asking.....?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
been there, done that.
TIO has heard the story, and she still teases me
I've heard that story too, knotty!
I don't believe that any pets should be taken on an outcall without permission.
Pets at an incall shouldn't be in the bedroom and any guests should be made aware of dogs or cats in case of allergies.