DJT media stock slide

Trump Media lockup deadline leaves Trump with a choice: trigger a fire sale or hold a meme stock.

He said he wasn't gonna sell prior, and it temporarily lifted the stock higher. But a few insiders are poised to sell, and the stock has taken on water and is listing badly. 15.62 despite a .50 basis point drop in the fed rate which usually rallies most stocks.

Where do you think this will be in 60 days and will Trump sell it?

If he isn't elected, it will leave Donald with likely 1/10th of its value today and still liable for court fees and fines from prior.

I'm betting he sells before the election is concluded and certainly before the end of the year regardless.

What say you?
I think he’ll bail on it and the other shareholders and put everything into bibles and sneakers, or the latest of his NFT scams
I’m curious if the price will go up or down if he loses the election. Will more or less people use the service if he tanks again?
Let’s face it, that platform only exists because Trump went to band camp on Twitter and Facebook. He uses it as only he can.

You think he cares about the other stockholders?

He’ll do only what he thinks is good for him.
He needs to say he's holding because it needs to be above a certain threshold for the lockup to end.

It's not just about the date, but also the stock price on that date.
He needs to say he's holding because it needs to be above a certain threshold for the lockup to end.

It's not just about the date, but also the stock price on that date. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Now that’s new information for me. I wonder if he’ll have to ride the stock price all the way down.
Any clueless MAGA investor who was actually dumb enough to invest in DJT who is reading this right now, I highly recommend that you dump this trash ASAP before Trump does because he cares as much about your stupid investment as he does for the pants he shits in and throws away.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/busi...-lift/5810457/