SARS-CoV-2 infections induces testicular damage

'Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections by intranasal or testicular inoculation induces testicular damage preventable by vaccination in golden Syrian hamsters'

"SARS-CoV-2 can cause acute testicular damage with subsequent chronic asymmetric testicular atrophy and associated hormonal changes despite a self-limiting pneumonia in hamsters. Awareness of possible hypogonadism and subfertility is important in managing convalescent COVID-19 males."

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance...iac142/6530400
I haven’t had COVID yet and it seems my nutsack keeps dropping and enlarging the more I age, so I guess I have been lucky and remain unvaccinated, just like I have never had a flu vaccine in my life.

A toast to the Hamsters who have sacrificed their gonads in the name of medical research and over-the-top journalism.

This is almost as good as my thread months ago about COVID spreading through the White-tailed Deer populations....Almost.
I’m sure the hamsters in the hamsters forum could use this info lol, as for me, meh
What is testicular innoculation and what made someone decide it needed testing? Sure hope my taxes were not wasted on this.