Location Questions

What are some of the best places (sides of town) to stay in when visiting Birmingham or Montgomery?

Hope to hear from ya!
Well in Montgomery The eastside for sure around eastern blvd and eastchase
  • FK
  • 12-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Eastchase Mall in Montgomery is great.
Birmingham, Hoover or Inverness are good places to stay.

I always try to stay around lots of shopping. I never know when I will need more water, wine, a heavier sweater, stockings, et cetera!
Birmingham, Hoover or Inverness are good places to stay.

I always try to stay around lots of shopping. I never know when I will need more water, wine, a heavier sweater, stockings, et cetera! Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
Fallon is right, location is important, and convenience to water, wine, shopping, gas, condoms, etc is nice. I'd suggest the intersection of 459/280. It's pretty centrally located for all hobbyists (in my opinion), the hotels are classy, it's not a cop hotspot (again, my admittedly ignorant opinion), and it's close to restaurants, a mall, gas, grocery stores, etc.

And I think specific focus should be given to the point about a central location - here you can get some business from the downtown work force during the day, and still be in a good location to attract suburban hobbyists at night. I only say this b/c some guys have a specific period of the day when they can play, and if you're too far away, they may not make the trip (I've definitely decided against seeing a provider because she was all the way in Hoover by the Galleria...)
I'd suggest the intersection of 459/280. It's pretty centrally located for all hobbyists ............(I've definitely decided against seeing a provider because she was all the way in Hoover by the Galleria...) Originally Posted by TheQid
I was in Bham a lot on business back during the Spring and I found 280 to be just too busy in the afternoons. I actually preferred the Galleria area. But both are good areas to stay, have lots of hotels and a wide selection of eating joints.
East Blvd and Atlanta Hwy best!! Also around the Embassy Suites