TS chicks - do they entertain the female half of a couple?

my 'friend", a low volume 33 yr old MILF / PT provider, shared with me, via text and pics, her recent conquest last weekend of a 20 yr old bi "virgin" university Jr.....

I was, needless to say, in an immediate woody state..... we were looking at ECCIE reviews to find a 3 party provider for she and I to play with and we came across a TS "girl" adv.... she was amazed that the photos were so friggen hot, with nice bods and pretty faces... she noted that she'd love to play with one to get that off her bucket list... I think it would be hot to watch but I have no desire to play with the shemale... anyone with experience seeing TSs know id they are open to playing with a couple?

Thanks
Do not have any first hand experience with that exactly but I assume, like no matter what you do in the Hobby, your research is important and the communication needs to be complete, candid and expectations all agreed upon - Before you all meet BCD!
Some do and some don't. You just have to ask, but even that is not too reliable since, IMHO, shemales will lie even more than female hookers.

Long ago and far away a shemale and I took turns f*cking a girl. It was hot to watch.
Ask Tom Clubs, send him a PM! He seems like a human encylopedeia on the subject of TS Girls!
thank you
  • NISMO
  • 08-22-2012, 04:53 PM
thank you Originally Posted by Roothead
He's out of town this week so you might have to wait a little to get a reply.
If your lady has been undergoing hormone replacement therapy for some extended time, do be aware that her penis will likely have shrunk in size. Furthermore, it may have lost its ability to become erect. TS: Women receive, they do not project in my opinion.
Hey RH,

I just saw your thread. It very much depends on the TS lady you ask to join you.
As previously mentioned, some due to hormones can not get or keep an erection.
Many prefer men to ladies. I know Ts Cat has done a threesome and a review was
written about it. I think it was with Natasha Fame but couldn't find the review.

Here is a thread in the men's lounge you might check out.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=472957

Search for the ladies that will top and then find out if they
are interested in doing a threesome. It might take some work,
but I think it would definitely be fun!

TC
I happen to know from personal experience that TS Gorgeous Cindy (214-724-6908), TS Cat (469-879-9725) and TS Ashleigh (214-680-4551) all see couples and they are very interested in the female half and have no trouble performing, including DP. Met all of them (at different times!) with a provider that was on ASPD and ECCIE for awhile and has since retired. All three are fun, no question about it. Cindy is more passive, Cat more aggressive and Ashleigh is up for anything.
Thanks XXX ... that is good to know!
Hi hun I love girls if you are interested hit me up Im ts Cookie off eros
Attached Images File Type: jpg 118924-79453-146.jpg (72.5 KB, 462 views) File Type: jpg 118924-79453-145.jpg (164.6 KB, 458 views)
Please allow me to give you a brief introduction of Cookie.
We have not met, but Cookie is visiting the Dallas area
during the next few days. As you read above, she likes
to entertain couples. Cookie has 10 reviews on the other
Board which give her an average of 7.7 for appearance
and 7.9 for performance. Of the reviews I read, Cookie
seems to be versatile, very GFE and enjoys entertaining
her visitors. I actually wish I could have the opportunity
to see her but I don't think my schedule will allow it.

Photo Gallery: http://imgbox.com/g/kvHfRUVNcj

Email: tsra2005@yahoo.com ; Tsracheala@aol.com

TER ID: 123998

Home page: http://classifieds.myredbook.com/cla...hp?adid=253724

Eros ad: http://www.eros-dallas.com/files/297376.htm
Hi hun I love girls if you are interested hit me up Im ts Cookie off eros Originally Posted by tscookie
Sexy! Hope we can meet sometime, and thanks for posting!

TL
Sexy! Hope we can meet sometime, and thanks for posting! TL Originally Posted by TestingLimits
Damn, I am glad you included Cookie's quote.

For a moment, I thought you were talking to me.
Tom and others that have opined - many thanks for the insights.... looking forward to treating my ATF GG to a TS treat