Is there a difference?

Between a Sugar Baby and a provider or Sugar Daddy and a hobbyhist
Yes.
yep....
If you have to ask............you don't qualify.
Yep
She thought he had a lot of money...

He thought she would provide lots of sex....

They were both partially right....
Yep.

A provider/hobbyist relationship ends when the session is over.

A sugar daddy pays a good deal more money for the illusion that she's only his, or at least on call when he wants to see her.
I've been both...A Hobbyist/Provider relationship is kinder on the wallet than a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship.
Rent by the hour. Leave the rest of that crap alone.
The difference between a Girl Friend , a Provider and a Wife...

The Girl Friend says, "Was that as good for you as it was for me?"

The Provider says, "You are the best...ever!"

The Wife says, "White...I think I'll paint the ceiling white."
yes, usually about 3000-4000 thousands a month....
  • Carl
  • 03-04-2010, 06:08 PM
This thread isn't funny at all.
Carl! PTSD?
Go Overseas if you seek Sexual Sanity or a reasonable mix of the above. It is where most of us 10+ yr ole timers go or have gone, call it INTENSIVO post grad anthropologic & lingual sleeping dictionary studies ......

Way lower than SOH's US overpriced hype pipe-dreams 4 suckas!
Cuba-6 weeks ago was a Candy Store as always 40 USD/day for a supermodela (6X por dia)- sin limits, mucho better than Layla (who I have the # for, but like SOH is a now total GREEDY gringo BITCH)- 20 USD for short-time (2+hours), and then they CRY with Gratitude when U Give it $$ to them- they do not want you to pay them really, just dine & party with them, because if u pay them it's over!

Eccie PLEASE Move Your Servers Offshore, away from US non-privacy laws, secret LE subpoenas & CI's like SOH that for some reason you tolerate- for all our safety!

FYI Sofia- Gina Rocks, just like Sidb posted- p411 is the best news the Hobby ever had AND IT IS SAFELY IN CANADA away from SOH's constant request for everyone's IP info from HPD VICE!

SOH- The only "murders" are in your f'd up head & this board for tolerating U & Raphael who terrorized the P by bumping all those old threads incessantly.
To be clear You Sofia Suck Badly- You are a snitch!
You popped Vivian- great work!
Here is your affadavit-DISCOVERY AWAITS soon biotch! If it doesn't perchance I/We will present conclusive evidence to prove our case.....
  • Carl
  • 03-04-2010, 09:36 PM
This thread just got a lot more interesting, though.