MSOG

I have always been of the impression that MSOG should be available/offered for any apointment of 1hr or longer as long as everything is completed in the time allotted but I notice that there are still many providers that don't feel that way.

What do you think? I know that for many guys CBJ is a deal breaker but for me, no MSOG is a deal breaker unless the appointment is only 30mins. After all, if you schedule an hour (or two, etc), then you should get the WHOLE hour.

Am I wrong?
ha i know if we only offered 1 pop for 30 min we would loose many clients i know a few gents here who can easily finish round 2 in 30 or less lol
Well, I'm a one-pop wonder, so it doesn't mean a whole lot to me. As of yet, only one provider has ever gotten two deposits from me and she knows who she is...
Well, I'm a one-pop wonder, so it doesn't mean a whole lot to me. As of yet, only one provider has ever gotten two deposits from me and she knows who she is... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Hmmm I wonder who that could be
I agree.
MSOG is very important to me. And trust me, if anyone can get multi pops out of you, Toni can.
It is a RARE event for me to get more than 1 pop in an hour; my battery takes a little longer to recharge. BUT I still want to spend the entire hour with a lady no matter when I decide to let it go.

There is always something fun to do with the rest of the time.

Now, if a lady wants to leave after that pop, that is fine; I just wouldn't ever see her again.
You fuckers ain't right coming on here and bragging about M-Pops.
I refer to gals that don't allow MSOG in hour sessions as BETAMAX. As in "They STILL make you?!"
ha ...I know a gent here who can easily finish ...in 30 SECONDS or less lol Originally Posted by justawoman123
And that was a new personal best record for me.... But, I'll take your advice and slow down next time ....but it's still only gonna be 1 pop... do you have any idea how long a session with me would have to be for 2 pops... at my age, doubt I got that much time left...
I would tend to agree that msog is what is expected. It appears to be far from the norm unless the provider expressly states she is msog. That is why I tend toward 1/2 hr sessions because it is rare that I would make it longer than that and even rarer that I could muster a second go round. Just my 2c
There is always something fun to do with the rest of the time. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
+1

Making out, cuddling, backrub etc.

I know several gents that can go twice in the half hour too..H
If I found a provider who could make me pop twice in an hour, she'd end up as #1 on my list.
If I found a provider who could make me pop twice in an hour, she'd end up as #1 on my list. Originally Posted by blowpop
If I found a provider who could make me pop twice in ah hour, I wouldn't need a list.
ha i know if we only offered 1 pop for 30 min we would loose many clients i know a few gents here who can easily finish round 2 in 30 or less lol Originally Posted by justawoman123
I don't know any providers that offer 2 pops for a half hour session. I their is she would be at the top of my list