Killing 2 birds with 1 stone - pre-gfe session tips

before you take a shower, overload your mouth with toothpaste and brush your teeth as usual. Don't spit out at the sink, go to the shower, keep brushing till your mouth is filled with tooth paste and saliva. Now, don't spit it out to the ground of the bath tub. spit it into a wet wash rag. wipe your dick n balls with it and let it sit for atleast sixty seconds.

wash it off in normal bath routine and step outside fresh for your gfe session..

not only will DFK/LFK be tollerable but there's an extra sense of freshness down there that she'll enjoy a lot while going down.
hahaha lol
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you use the power toothbrush to scrub your balls?

What about your taint?

Do you recommend the soft or firm bristles to remove the taint-plaque?
Why do you want to know Sofakingfun ?
Because I'm trying to avoid the cavity creeps and I want to be minty fresh. Why do you think?

So should we also avoid trimming the pubes in case she wants to floss or something?

Man. Some of the shit that you learn on a SHMB. Anytime I've ever spit into my hand and touched my dick with it... ehhh, never mind.

not only will DFK/LFK be tollerable but there's an extra sense of freshness down there that she'll enjoy a lot while going down. Originally Posted by chicagosun
Is that what Miranda did for you?
Is that what Miranda did for you? Originally Posted by UTJJWANTSU
What spit toothpaste on her own balls?
Dude.... You are in NO position to be giving any of us tips!
I wonder if 4 out of 5 dentist would recomend this.
Dude.... You are in NO position to be giving any of us tips! Originally Posted by srvfin
Why? Miranda gave him his/her tip!
Maybe it's a cry out for pre-ops to freshen their junk?
I wonder how long he had to experiment to come up with just the right technique to this?
Is that what Miranda did for you? Originally Posted by UTJJWANTSU
If you are smart enough to deliver an accurate joke and read the thread it was cbj