City Provides Coin-Ops Free Female Condoms

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...ail/components

A wealthy, renaissance center of forward thinking , Washington D.C., will start furnishing free female condoms. They have been furnishing free male condoms for some time.

In the unlikely event that Houston is ever described as forward thinking;

Would free condoms matter to you?

They would be available in public places, would you go by and grab a handful?

Would we no longer have threads about rationed condoms at certain Coin-Ops?

One more thing... Has anyone tried female condoms... besides ChicagoSun?
One more thing... Has anyone tried female condoms... besides ChicagoSun? Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

You know Wayward has, but not it the way in which they were intended, or designed.
so Wayward is the reason for those disclaimers....I never thought anyone would wear that thing as a hat.
I have heard that female condoms feel more like "natural" than regular condoms. Anyone have any experience with them?
They are pretty good for teaching RL GFs why you don't want to wear a condom and that she is going to have to start taking the pill again. J/K settle down femocrats, it is interesting that more providers don't offer them.

It's sort of a cross between an Fleshlight and Fembot, you can also wear it as a hat on the way to the incall. Some fetishists use them as slippers, but the most fun is taking one out of the package at the drugstore and asking some of the passing ladies if they would "try it on" because they look about my GFs size. It's fun until the police come, anyway.
They are pretty good for teaching RL GFs why you don't want to wear a condom and that she is going to have to start taking the pill again. J/K settle down femocrats, it is interesting that more providers don't offer them.

It's sort of a cross between an Fleshlight and Fembot, you can also wear it as a hat on the way to the incall. Some fetishists use them as slippers, but the most fun is taking one out of the package at the drugstore and asking some of the passing ladies if they would "try it on" because they look about my GFs size. It's fun until the police come, anyway. Originally Posted by Wayward
You are one sick puppy... and I mean that in the absolute best way...
Really funny thing, that part about the drug store...

Kinda works as a pick up line too.

It's sort of a cross between an Fleshlight and Fembot, you can also wear it as a hat on the way to the incall. Some fetishists use them as slippers, but the most fun is taking one out of the package at the drugstore and asking some of the passing ladies if they would "try it on" because they look about my GFs size. It's fun until the police come, anyway. Originally Posted by Wayward
You are one sick puppy... and I mean that in the absolute best way... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Now why did you have to go an insult puppies TMFT? I mean a sick puppy needs all the love they can get, right?
I have never even seen a female condom. I wonder how they work.
I have never even seen a female condom. I wonder how they work. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
It's kinda like a balloon you stick in your vejayjay
I have never even seen a female condom. I wonder how they work. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

You seem like a visual learner.... sooo...I could come over and show you...

Ok fine watch this link then...

http://www.5min.com/Video/Using-a-Fe...ndom-149439048

hmmm... I wonder if they work for Greek...