Ladies BEST MARKETING EVER

Get someone ( who things they can have it)to place an ISO on you like on Layla and Alex and you'll book for weeks.....No this is not a threAD, this booked us up FAST!!!!!!! Funny how things work out...

Seriously - what marketing works for you ladies? What is your best source? I'm doing a complete and comprehensive marketing analysis since the Co-OP is for sale and close to closing....It's not that hard to do a S.W.O.T analysis on this...LOL Assets location and all.

Yes, it's being sold to a fine gentleman. Does it differ if a male is scheduling and screening?
congratulations!

to the ladies.

free at last, free at last.
I want to know who is starting this thread?
SOFIA , I am...They were always free to go...A few of you have their numbers and were very respectful in not giving it out. true gents. No one forced them, they chose to stay. It's not like there aren't other places they could have went.......
What are you selling
that dude must be a douchbag. What exactly is he buying? I'm laughing out loud. There's nothing of value to buy
Where do you find douchbags willing to hand over cash and get nothing in return.

Sofia, you are my idol. You go girl. Help a dude out and put out before you close it out.
Soooo ... what about Sofia?
What are you selling
that dude must be a douchbag. What exactly is he buying? I'm laughing out loud. There's nothing of value to buy Originally Posted by simpleton
Well he's buying a turn key project. All interiors, including art. Electronics, furnishings, and all that in encloses. Simpleton, there is this thing called "fixed assets". Things that have a tangible worth, expensive things all appraised and insured ( art and all). The furniture alone is worth more than the selling price..skylights are nice. I know, I ensured it. There's the 2 domain names.....If you have visited you would know there are antiques in some rooms such as marble coffee tables and such is worth a great deal. Basically, I don't go to work and someone else takes over....I'll help if they need it......

There are 3 LCD screens, 5 computers including 2 Macs.....It's 3500 square feet. It's not small. It's a nice place if I do say so myself.....Liquidating all the stuff on Ebat would bring more than that but ot was a good offer so I took it...

I don't think he's a douche bag, he could sell the stuff on ebay anytime and fetch a higher price for everything...It's his call. I'll still be around from time to time online only.

If someone wanted to buy an incall, and they wanted an upscale location with nice things, they would have to start from the bottom, hire an interior decorator, and so on...This saves him money and get's me out into my "real job" full time.....
so you are not leaving then?
I will shortly, after I show him the ropes on Eccie and such. I won't be part of the co-op unless the new soon to be owner Paul get's the hang of it.
Where do you find douchbags willing to hand over cash and get nothing in return.

Sofia, you are my idol. You go girl. Help a dude out and put out before you close it out. Originally Posted by simpleton

NOT closed, just changing ownership and management. The current security guy will be here as management and I will be here on an off to show him the ropes. Things are moving quickly I'm happy to say....Again, the only thing that changes is the owner and manager. I'm sure you guys will like him, his name is Paul...He's looking for a female manager?
so you are not leaving then? Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'm not being asked to leave, actually they want me to stay on, but I'm off to greener pastures....in Singapore for a short while, maybe a month or so. I'll be here on and off until the new owner, Paul get's a hold of the whole concept and the details. I won't be here day to day.

Despite what you may think the co-op is successful. It kept us financially secure..

By the way if you get an email with a name similar to mine with a additional "s" on it, it's not from me. Someone took the time to create a fake email similar to mine to email me....? Again my email is sofiaofhouston@gmail.com. If it's not from there, its not me. I received an email from "that other" with very harassing words only a certain board member uses. This is just me advising you that I am open to your emails, I will respond and continue until we wrap things up early this week.