Squirting, Kink Du Jour?

It seems squirting tends to be in vogue these days. I've only known one friend who heavily squirts. She contended squirting orgasms are more intense! I personally have experienced this once many years ago. Since then, I've tried it several times, but nothing as intense as my first time.

Ladies: Are they more intense or do you feel you're falling for the hype?

Guys: What are your experiences with ladies who squirt?
I enjoy G Spot orgasm coupled with clitoral. I have had times in the past where I would unleash and squirt alot, but I find the more I do it the more adapt I am at it. I am not big on it anymore and I really enjoy the lighter squrit,, where I get juicy, sloppy wet and it runs down on the bed or all over his face..... Slurpy fun!!!
Lydia, I was with someone who was a squirter two years ago and it was a rush.... uhm... ok maybe a better description is in order. She was really a cool chick to be with because of her ability. From what she described, it was very, very intense for her and usually made her very tired. Yet she was a complete freak in the sheets afterward because she would want to go more even being tired and got really wound up in a good way. I usually walked sideways for a day or two after seeing her and it was a lot of fun being with her.
I enjoy G Spot orgasm coupled with clitoral. I have had times in the past where I would unleash and squirt alot, but I find the more I do it the more adapt I am at it. I am not big on it anymore and I really enjoy the lighter squrit,, where I get juicy, sloppy wet and it runs down on the bed or all over his face..... Slurpy fun!!! Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
I hear Tantric massages can help contribute to such an experience. Alexis, how affective is it based on your experiences?
From what she described, it was very, very intense for her and usually made her very tired. Yet she was a complete freak in the sheets afterward because she would want to go more even being tired and got really wound up in a good way. I usually walked sideways for a day or two after seeing her and it was a lot of fun being with her. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
I agree, when experiencing this I became very tired. It was really a weird feeling to the point of thinking that maybe it was just me who felt this way. I wasn't sure if it was normal feeling or not. It felt intense, but not as quite the same sensations of a full body orgasm.
It felt intense, but not as quite the same sensations of a full body orgasm. Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia
The one I described above said pretty much the same thing as you. She had experienced a full body orgasm which she told me was different than squirting. The full body one just plain wore her out to the point she would just roll over and go to sleep for a while before starting again... yep, she was the engergizer bunny for sure.
I hear Tantric massages can help contribute to such an experience. Alexis, how affective is it based on your experiences? Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia
Very much so and a oh hell yeah!! Tantric/sacred spot massage can be the most blissful and fully relaxing massage of all, leaves you completely drained but yet revived and reenergized.....
I know when I have really squirted and I mean a lot, it felt like an internal cleanse. I felt released; my body tingled all over and my mouth was dry......
Many of the gentlemen who have had sacred spot massage feel the same as well. The get tingles all over the body, an orgasm that starts from the basement and goes up.. Well I sould say from the base of the spine to the big head,and their hands and feet tingle. Must be from all the deep breathing,,,, huh? Gosh to bad we don't have a Tantric Temple here...
Very much so and a oh hell yeah!! Tantric/sacred spot massage can be the most blissful and fully relaxing massage of all, leaves you completely drained but yet revived and reenergized..... Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
This is the very reason I want to try a REAL Tantric massage. I've had one once from a guy who advertised in providing Tantric massages. Although his massages had some Tantric elements to it, I don't think he was experienced.

If you have anyone you can refer me to, let me know so I can PM you. I want to experience this in a total relaxed environment and situation.
Find someone you are comfortable with and [ame="http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=163144&postcoun t=4"]try this [/ame]I'm of two minds about the tantric thing, for a spiritual person it works. However for some the spiritual trappings are a real barrier and maybe even a road block.

The ladies feelings when approaching this moment of "cleansing" can be a real impediment to squirting. The feelings are different and so very intense; several attempts over time might be necessary to achieve the fountains of pleasure. I do think most (that means over 50%) can reach this kind of orgasm sometimes. They may choose not to have O's this intense every time they pop, ring the bell, burst with pleasure or cum (which is go in Japanese culture). Guys have different kinds of orgasms too but we very seldom talk about it frankly.

The clinical stuff aside this is wicked fun, for me at least watching your partner have to be scraped off the ceiling is a delight. The darker side of my nature would repeat the process again but just slightly too soon.
...least watching your partner have to be scraped off the ceiling is a delight. The darker side of my nature would repeat the process again but just slightly too soon. Originally Posted by Wayward
What do you thinck I was doing to the lady two years ago besides scraping her off the ceiling...
I would love to see a woman squirt while we were going at it just once . Hasn't happened yet but hopefully one day.
I have a full beard... I usually look like a floor mop afterwards... feel like I was bringing "SpindleTop" in...It's a gusher...ladies, if you feel a surge coming while I'm in the middle of DATY... I would appreciate a "Heads Up" ....
This is the very reason I want to try a REAL Tantric massage.... Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia
Here's an idea, Miss Alexis could guide me while I practiced on you Lydia and I could just keep practicing on both you ladies until I got it right. I understand that it could take some time so we would have to get together regularly. Just a thought...ok, a fantasy.

But back on topic, I dated a girl who was a squirter and I LOVED it! She was generally reserved and somewhat soft spoken even while intimate but when she reached her peak, there was no question what she was experiencing. Intense is an understatement, and I was extremely turned on by her juices. It was definitely quite the “rush”. It was also an affirmation of my efforts. A guy needs that sometimes, some sort of solid evidence, or in this case liquid evidence that you satisfied your partner. For you ladies, there’s no question that you satisfied a guy. Anywho, I need to give her a call and see what she’s up to…