Encounter: leia "strawberry"

User ID: -
Date: 6-24-23
Name: leia 'strawberry"
Phone: 585-202-1070
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/rochester/?area[]=ROC&heightType=f&keywords=str awberry&psizeType=in&weightTyp e=l
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Broadway st off Monroe Ave
Activities: bbbj, covered mish, fiv titty play
Hair Length and Color: down her back auburn
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'8 medium build nice medium size rack with nice nipples. pics are accurate.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review, im a staying clear of the gal
Might want to stear clear of her duo partner as well. Regardless of how much you like her Franklin.
I am aware -
Thanks. Saved me from buyers remorse
I'm sorry that people are having bad experiences with someone I recommended. She has always been great with me. But the situation described above is clearly fucked up and unacceptable. I think she has her good times (such as when we did the duo) but also not so good times when she lets herself go. Sorry that you caught her not at her best.

BTW, Demonlover is the name of a really bizarre French neo-noir film made in 2002. I just liked the way it sounded when I chose my handle, as in I am a demon lover, not that I love demons or people with demons.
Gentlemen it’s about time to move on before the line is crossed
....I just liked the way it sounded when I chose my handle, as in I am a demon lover, not that I love demons or people with demons. Originally Posted by demonlover
Speakin o' crossing lines....that is the biggest flat-out line of bullshit maybe ever posted on this site. I submit that you not only "notice" these things, but that you actively seek these gals as targets. And you have multiple fan-boyz on here who benefit from your research.

(and now ol' roo prolly crossed one too, but the points be well worth it)

Closed