No call, No show Kayla Smith should be ban.

This stupid princess should be ban for wasting peoples time. Then she'll come begging for dick.
So in your esteemed opinion a NCNS should be ban worthy ... Please elaborate ...
danwhoe some details of the offence would help put a light on the situation....Please enlighten us all....
Sorry about your luck dude but she's not violated any guidelines here.
For the future I highly suggest you use the search button.
U were rude girl even has posted on u
i have made 3 wasted trips to see her in the past. NO MORE
U were rude girl even has posted on u Originally Posted by Kayla Smith
And where exactly is this post located?
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
No call, No show Kayla Smith should be ban. Originally Posted by danwhoe
You work for Taoplan or something? All your base are belong to us...
And where exactly is this post located? Originally Posted by dearhunter
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=459173

There ya go. Next time don't be so fuckin' doubting of a lovely, apparently misunderstood lady. She had her phone (or phone # - can't remember which) stolen which ruined her for a few days. She wasn't sharing a phone like you people claim. She had to type on phone she wasn't used to using - you try it with fingernails on a touch screen. Jeez.

Besides "Being self made explains ncns sometines i get scared! Get over it. sorry" Yeah....what she said.You guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves Poor girl is on her own trying to make a living. Let's help this young lady as only guttersnipes can do.

JaD - help her write an apology thread as only you can do.

dh - take her under your wing as only McKenzie can attest

Wakeup - either TOFTT with this young lady or keep posting about the horrors of obesity

Boardman - tell her it's your birthday ....maybe she'll even write a review. Give her theboardmanexperience
If we had more nipple shots I think we could clear a lot more things up...how about it KS...ijs
boardman gots a handy out of me with his whole "its my birthday" thingy.

I hate cats.
Not everyone's as purdy and innovative as you, NaN. I give the needy pussy props for the "it's my birthday" idea. ijs
I'd like some M & M's to go with my popcorn, please.