Hmmmm

I do not know if the guy who gave me my newest review is either slow or fake...

Just to clarify one thing....

I've never been to North Houston this year so he either needs to fix that or get the facts straight. My incall is SOUTH not "far north"!

I don't care if it's a no. I am not arguing that point. I just want everyone to know that he's either a fake or he doesn't know what he's talking about. Plus it took him a month to post this review....I have no clue who this guy is, but it's best if he gets his facts straight before posting a review on me.

That's all.

Just to clarify one thing....

I've never been to North Houston this year so he either needs to fix that or get the facts straight. My incall is SOUTH not "far north"! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

I have not seen the review in question, but too bad on the location. We need more on the north side.... 1960/45 or Woodlands.
Wait for it... Wait for it...
I have not seen the review in question, but too bad on the location. We need more on the north side.... 1960/45 or Woodlands. Originally Posted by GentlemanTexan
I think this is the review in question.... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...27#post2811327
If he lives in Galveston, would you not be far NORTH from him????
Maybe he saw another person named Jemma Martin, who knows?
Look! I'm just saying someone needs to get their facts straight before pointing fingers. So if y'all want to talk shit about it then go ahead, but I'm not getting involved with yall's "smart" remarks! I do not care about a "NO" review because half of the time things are blown out of proportion as I see in a lot of the comments on this review. If things don't go yalls way then you bash so go for it at least get the facts straight beforehand. K thanks! Buh bye!
There is no need to get worked up or uncivil..... You have said your side of the story and we are working on verification as to if the session took place...... He has his side of the story, you are entitled to speak yours.......

But we will remain civil while we discuss it, on both sides.......

JaD
If only all reviews could be this close to accurate.....ijs.
Fucking Awesome....
WOMEN! Always got to have the last fucking say.They need to understand the GAMBLE we guys take by spending our hard earned money on them. They are moody and do shit half ass and then want to bitch about every thing. Not every one is going to like you just the same as you dont like everyone else that pays or should i say , YOU TAKE THEIR MONEY , to come see you. If you dont have your fucking make up on or you dont feel good or your too tired or your pussy just stinks today, then take the day of until you can PERFORM at your BEST.
WOMEN! Always got to have the last fucking say.They need to understand the GAMBLE we guys take by spending our hard earned money on them. They are moody and do shit half ass and then want to bitch about every thing. Not every one is going to like you just the same as you dont like everyone else that pays or should i say , YOU TAKE THEIR MONEY , to come see you. If you dont have your fucking make up on or you dont feel good or your too tired or your pussy just stinks today, then take the day of until you can PERFORM at your BEST. Originally Posted by Texanfan
Um excuse you! Don't tell me how to do or handle things. Yea we do have stuff to say because not every girl is going to allow assholes to keep running their mouth about them. You know what....it takes way more effort on a providers part then you mught want to realize! AND us girls have lives too! We (well I) don't sit around wait for your calls. I do what I need to do and most "respectable guys" work with my schdedule. Something I am sure you're not familiar with Texasfan...being respectable I mean. If you can't put yourself in a providers shoes then don't say stuff you don't know anything about! We deal with more assholes and immature men then you ever know. Maybe once y'all stop acting like assholes towards women then maybe you will see a big change in women and why they will stop being bitches. Never crossed your mind I bet...that's what I thought. Now, MODS please this thread because I've said what I needed. THANKS!
heh

Jemma, you make my day.......you are fucking awesome.
These he said/she said ping pong matches never work out well for the provider. Sad when the lady is maligned unfairly, but true nevertheless. I think constant negative discouragement when a lady speaks up brings the validity of all reviews in question, whether or not a "yes" or "no" was deserved. If gentlemen have the right to post subsequent comments about reviews, the ladies ought to be able to say something, too, without expecting to be chastised, especially if there's been an error of fact.

Just an observation about basic female psychology: if a woman feels that she's been wronged, she's going to react, no question. HOW she reacts impacts the perception of the whole issue. I have found that no matter what someone else says, always best to stay a notch or two above. When I lowered myself to their level it just meant I was in the gutter, too. All Jemma did in her first post was correct information. (Perhaps a bit heavy-handedly, but still....) But then the thread, like ALL of this type, went downhill. You have to wonder why that ALWAYS happens?

Anyway, keep it classy even if the talk has been trashy.

Now, back to the entertainment.