Perfect weather to cuddle?

Mmmmm does rain scare people away? I love this rain. Of course I'm used to sunny days. But a day like today's is enticing!
I love rainy days, though it does seen to scare people away. Business has been down and I'm getting very lonely!
  • Trey
  • 06-20-2012, 05:57 PM
If you advertise outcalls during bad weather I'm sure it will pick up. Everyone loves delivery during bad weather days.
If you advertise outcalls during bad weather I'm sure it will pick up. Everyone loves delivery during bad weather days. Originally Posted by trey
And getting pussy delivered? That's like somebody dropping by with a magic rainbow and the pot of gold.
And getting pussy delivered? That's like somebody dropping by with a magic rainbow and the pot of gold. Originally Posted by Captain Correlli

Thanks for the idea... gonna use that in my rainy day ads.
  • bbkid
  • 06-21-2012, 07:17 AM
A provider and I live near each other and when it's storming outside, we try to get together. I love fucking when it's raining.
I wish a provider lived in my neighborhood. Probably would be bad for the wallet though.
And getting pussy delivered? That's like somebody dropping by with a magic rainbow and the pot of gold. Originally Posted by Captain Correlli
I started not adding an outcall rate as a special, but I think I'm going to keep it this way! IJS
I think that bad weather makes women and men hornier
I know I like a good FBSM on rainy cold days