OBAMA PROPOSED CUTS TO THE CDC !

President Obama proposed to cut the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) funding in his fiscal year 2012 budget proposal.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/14/ob...-and-response/
President Obama proposed to cut the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) funding in his fiscal year 2012 budget proposal.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/14/ob...-and-response/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That's been a long-time trend. I've seen some coverage lately where some healthcare officials are indicating we'd have a vaccine for it but for budget cuts. And, the budget cuts haven't effected the protocols in place for handling ebola patients.

Quack as long and as loud as you want. Ebola isn't Obamas fault.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Sequester!

Whirly are you now crying for big Government?
Never said Ebola was Obama's fault...but you liberal wackadoodles have blamed the GOP for Ebola...............

Why are you so stupid you can't comprehend a simple post.....Obama proposed cuts to the CDC.......

FACT JACK !

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/13/politi...-ad/index.html

That's been a long-time trend. I've seen some coverage lately where some healthcare officials are indicating we'd have a vaccine for it but for budget cuts. And, the budget cuts haven't effected the protocols in place for handling ebola patients.

Quack as long and as loud as you want. Ebola isn't Obamas fault. Originally Posted by timpage
Wait,
We're demanding that he reduces spending then criticizing him when he tried in one particular area now that we have a potential crisis on our hands.
Obama has done plenty to blatantly screw things up. I don't think you need to reach that far to criticize him. It tends to make real arguments look weak and gives fodder to the other side.
Wingers bitch about spending cuts? LOL
The only logical explanation... they want ebola to spread.
Too many things just don't add up!
Now that is crazy-think.

,,, Originally Posted by SEE3772
Well Keith Ablow made a statement that Obama wants ebola in the US so we all can suffer.
Too many things just don't add up! Originally Posted by SEE3772
Squirrel.
Never said Ebola was Obama's fault...but you liberal wackadoodles have blamed the GOP for Ebola...............

Why are you so stupid you can't comprehend a simple post.....Obama proposed cuts to the CDC.......

FACT JACK !

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/13/politi...-ad/index.html Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Every single thing you post is directly intended or meant to imply that whatever bad is going on in the world can somehow, some way be blamed on Obama. It's why nothing you say is taken particularly seriously. See the above post.
As usual you have it ass backwards.......the left was the first to try to blame Ebola on the GOP.....just last week Hillary Clinton falsely tried to make that point (in her speech in Chicago).

I never blamed ebola on Obama...but the Democrats have tried to blame the GOP for Ebola. If you have any evidence of the GOP blaming Obama for ebola, please post. I have posted the links of liberals blaming the GOP.

But Obama did propose cuts to the CDC. More importantly, under Obama, CDC spending on fighting infectious diseases and epidemiology research (at the CDC) has declined and funds have been re-directed to "preventive public health" initiatives - part of Obamacare.
.the left was the first to try to blame Ebola on the GOP. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
This ad may be more like what you're referring to...

Nothing but lies. The CDC and NIH budgets were never cut.

Too many things just don't add up! Originally Posted by SEE3772
It's not that the Obama regime wants Ebola to spread. They just don't care if it does.
Unlike other sane countries like France and the UK, they are loath to stop airline flights from western Africa from entering the US.
That wouldn't play well with the pro-amnesty left.

Stop people from other countries from entering the US?
No fuckin' way!

Quack as long and as loud as you want. Ebola isn't Obamas fault. Originally Posted by timpage

Remember you said that. Tonight we are to be served a big, steaming pile of democratic bullshit. They are going to run ads saying that Republican budget cuts to the CDC is responsible for the Ebola outbreak. As you say, there have been no budget cuts and even the head of the CDC has said that extra money (above what they have recieved every year) would not have provided a vaccine for Ebola. So know that you are being lied to....again but the same people who try this same tired tactic every election.

I also notice that no one blamed Obama for Ebola and yet you reacted as if they have Timmie. That was a defensive reaction to a percieved threat that didn't exist. Gives us some insight into your mind. Why do YOU think Obama has some responsiblity?

The Investor's Business Daily shows Obama's proposed cuts and the actual mount given to the CDC and the NIH. The NIH has taken a modest cut but not the CDC.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...udget-cuts.htm

Here is the actual proposed budget by the CDC for fiscal year 2012. Not that on page 11 they are reducing the amount of money for emergency preparedness by 71.5 million dollars. They also propose reducing education and research by 24 million. On page 15 they propose to reduce the money going to the public health infrastructure by 9 million dollars from the 2010 amount.

http://www.cdc.gov/fmo/topic/Budget%...C_CJ_Final.pdf
As usual you have it ass backwards.......the left was the first to try to blame Ebola on the GOP.....just last week Hillary Clinton falsely tried to make that point (in her speech in Chicago).

I never blamed ebola on Obama...but the Democrats have tried to blame the GOP for Ebola. If you have any evidence of the GOP blaming Obama for ebola, please post. I have posted the links of liberals blaming the GOP.

But Obama did propose cuts to the CDC. More importantly, under Obama, CDC spending on fighting infectious diseases and epidemiology research (at the CDC) has declined and funds have been re-directed to "preventive public health" initiatives - part of Obamacare. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Right. You're not blaming Obama but the title of the OP is "OBAMA PROPOSED CUTS TO THE CDC!!!!"

And, you start this post by saying you're not blaming Obama and end it by again reminding us about proposed cuts to CDC, epidemiology research, etc etc etc. all by Obama.

Fucking dumbass. Up is down, black is white and you, as usual, are full of shit.