Reference requests

Guys. Seriously. I know that I've always said that I'm really good about giving a reference (because the hobby world is all about sharing), but that doesn't mean that I can give you a reference if I saw you before my year-long hiatus. That shit is no longer valid. Most ladies want a reference within the 60-90 day range, and it's hard enough remembering the details about someone you fucked two months ago, let alone someone you fucked more than a year ago. Come on.

Besides, whose to say you didn't turn into an asshole between then and now?!
Like you have?
Funny !
Guys. Seriously. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Yeah... Seriously....... Guys are trying to use you as a reference after you were gone a year without coming back to see you? All that hype and they still want someone else huh? Gotta be depressing.....

Is it so many that you need to broadcast it here in CoEd vs just sending a PM? That's pretty sad actually..... you would think they might want to see you again after being gone a year...

Then again... The indiscretions, back stabbing and bare backing probably cost you a lot of business and even a year gone can't make it all go away....

I know that I've always said that I'm really good about giving a reference (because the hobby world is all about sharing), Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I don't know.... Somethings are not worth sharing..... which is why bare backing seldom means an increase in business.....

but that doesn't mean that I can give you a reference if I saw you before my year-long hiatus. That shit is no longer valid. Most ladies want a reference within the 60-90 day range, and it's hard enough remembering the details about someone you fucked two months ago, let alone someone you fucked more than a year ago. Come on. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Yeah... Come on......

Besides, whose to say you didn't turn into an asshole between then and now?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Since when is it a problem for assholes to get seen? Whore only care about money...
Most ladies want a reference within the 60-90 day range, and it's hard enough remembering the details about someone you fucked two months ago, let alone someone you fucked more than a year ago. Come on Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Unless you have something pretty freaking awesome like a badass personality that charms the socks off of me, you were a rabbit in the sack or you have a tatoo on your pelvis that says "pay up bitch" I probably won't remember you. J/k

I thinks it comes down to a security thing with references past the 60-90 days
Range.

People change. Good and bad.

Some people never change at all.
Some people never change at all. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
yeah?... You still throwing clients under the bus and pedaling pills?
yeah?... You still throwing clients under the bus and pedaling pills? Originally Posted by Whispers
LOL are you still faking "christmas gift" parties for the children? How's that audit going?
yeah?... You still throwing clients under the bus and pedaling pills? Originally Posted by Whispers
Shut the fuck up. Get a life. Everyone that knows me knows I don't even drink alcohol. You sir have NEVER met me, and you don't know me.

I'm about as goody two shoes as they come. If you think you are going to start your shit with me AGAIN, go ahead. We all know what happened last year when you did the same thing and threatened to out me in a private pm, hence your ban.

To the mods: if whispers mentions anything about my personal life in any way I expect full and swift action as outting. I've never mentioned anything of any personal nature on this board. NEVER. Let me say that again, I have never divoulged any personal info on the board and any attempt of whispers to do so its a form of outting. Please acknowledge he is spreading false rumors and bullying me and it should not be tolerated. Whispers has NEVER meet me.

Go ahead whispers conjure up false crap about people because you are sooooo unhappy with yourself. Keep spewing toxic bullshit, but honestly everyone is tired of you and all your nastiness.

The reality is I'm one of the few girls that you have nothing on, I don't drink I don't do extra curricular illegal crap, I'm positive and kind to everyone. You have nothing except a stupid favorites list I posted in a positive way that btw nobody gave a fuck about!!

Get a life you pud pounding shit goblin. Aka the fat bareback bear. Attachment 589437
Shut the fuck up. Get a life. Everyone that knows me knows I don't even drink alcohol. You sir have NEVER met me, and you don't know me.

I'm about as goody two shoes as they come. If you think you are going to start your shit with me AGAIN, go ahead. We all know what happened last year when you did the same thing and threatened to out me in a private pm, hence your ban.

To the mods: if whispers mentions anything about my personal life in any way I expect full and swift action as outting. I've never mentioned anything of any personal nature on this board. NEVER. Let me say that again, I have never divoulged any personal info on the board and any attempt of whispers to do so its a form of outting. Please acknowledge he is spreading false rumors and bullying me and it should not be tolerated. Whispers has NEVER meet me.

Go ahead whispers conjure up false crap about people because you are sooooo unhappy with yourself. Keep spewing toxic bullshit, but honestly everyone is tired of you and all your nastiness.

The reality is I'm one of the few girls that you have nothing on, I don't drink I don't do extra curricular illegal crap, I'm positive and kind to everyone. You have nothing except a stupid favorites list I posted in a positive way that btw nobody gave a fuck about!!

Get a life you pud pounding shit goblin. Aka the fat bareback bear. Attachment 589437 Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
He's losing it.
Popping off about a provider's daughter.
And now accusing you of "pedaling(peddling) pills".
His only currency here is 7th grade mean girl bitch ass gossip.
He brags about all the hawt young thangs he's bangin',yet comes here picking on people.
Pathetic self loathing behavior.
He's losing it.
Popping off about a provider's daughter.
And now accusing you of "pedaling(peddling) pills".
His only currency here is 7th grade mean girl bitch ass gossip.
He brags about all the hawt young thangs he's bangin',yet comes here picking on people.
Pathetic self loathing behavior. Originally Posted by Observing
She brought her daughter up...... In a conversation on a whore board......

losing it?

LOL.... not remotely close....
.... If you think you are going to start your shit with me AGAIN, go ahead. We all know what happened last year when you did the same thing and threatened to out me in a private pm, hence your ban. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
LMAO..... threatened to out you? I sat out a ban last year but it was for being "rude" supposedly..... never even received points regarding threats of any kind....

But hey... believe what you like..... many here do....
Lmfao! Whimpy the penguin 2-face b.s. is starting to come out. I would love to hear what value does he added to the board. It's agreed that he can get some free pussy from strip clubs for other people, but I don't consider that any added value to the boards, review, or knowledge about the hobby. CSB, is talking about references where is a review from him? If I hear the cop-out B.S. excuse of "it might get the lady some harassment " then I will call the bluff for what it is-A B.S. excuse. Now back to the regularly scheduled program of 60-90 reference protocols bought to you by the lovely CSB.
by the lovely CSB. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Lmfao! Whimpy the penguin 2-face b.s. is starting to come out. I would love to hear what value does he added to the board. It's agreed that he can get some free pussy from strip clubs for other people, but I don't consider that any added value to the boards, review, or knowledge about the hobby. CSB, is talking about references where is a review from him? If I hear the cop-out B.S. excuse of "it might get the lady some harassment " then I will call the bluff for what it is-A B.S. excuse. Now back to the regularly scheduled program of 60-90 reference protocols bought to you by the lovely CSB. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
"it might get the lady some harassment "
What the fuck does that even mean?!
He's full of shit and doesn't even get these hawt young thangs in the sack,much less fuck 'em.
There is some truth to the fact that he gets some free pussy for others. What he doesn't seem to understand that there are many ways to pay. There is always a price it's how a person views the definition of the price and payment.