Cards Against Humanity!

It's been waaaaaaay too long since I've held a CAH party!

I know this is last minute, but tomorrow night, 8pm, it's on!

I'm ideally looking for 6 gents (because KBF needs 2 to herself) and 4 providers.

I will provide appetizers and desserts

PM me for details.

Mods, feel free to close this thread per Rule 30.
Holy shit, I'm amazed at the number of responses I'm getting!
It's been waaaaaaay too long since I've held a CAH party!

I know this is last minute, but tomorrow night, 8pm, it's on!

I'm ideally looking for 6 gents (because KBF needs 2 to herself) and 4 providers.

I will provide appetizers and desserts

PM me for details.

Mods, feel free to close this thread per Rule 30. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Hey now!!! I thought we agreed on 3 guys for me! Lol just kidding.
I need three more ladies, please!
I need three more ladies, please! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I need three more men please!!! One on my right by my right titty and one by my left titty incase the right titty gets jealous. Then I need a backup guy to sit on my lap and brush my hair while I sip apple juice from a wine glass!!
I need three more ladies, please! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Ah got man-boobs, but unfortunatelee, Ah have a prior cummitm'nt.
Ah got man-boobs, but unfortunatelee, Ah have a prior cummitm'nt. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
You will be missed, sir!
Im excited this is gonna be fun!!
I REALLY need to get to Austin more.........
The highlight of the evening was when Brittany Love mentioned "two girls one cup" and KBF had never seen or heard of it, and Stewie Griffen was kind enough to pull it up on his phone and pop it in front of KBF's face....

And then we ended the evening with this:
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_9892.JPG (335.5 KB, 422 views)
I have no idea what youre talking about......
Hahaha I had so much fun
The highlight of the evening was when Brittany Love mentioned "two girls one cup" and KBF had never seen or heard of it, and Stewie Griffen was kind enough to pull it up on his phone and pop it in front of KBF's face....

And then we ended the evening with this: Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Let's me be clear that I did not want to see that and I am forever traumatized. Lol

Excluding that, I had a blast.
The highlight of the evening was when Brittany Love mentioned "two girls one cup" and KBF had never seen or heard of it, and Stewie Griffen was kind enough to pull it up on his phone and pop it in front of KBF's face.... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Yet another example of your lack of discretion.

A guy attends a party at your place and you post it here on the board.....

Let's hope he's not married with a wife searching his phone now for information you've provided.....

Will you ever learn that your clients have a right to privacy?
If'n tha guy's lady alreddy knows his eccie handle is Stewie Griffin (a char'cter frum tha cartoon show, Family Guy) she dun def'nitely knows he's a munger an' bin inta his phone, cormputer, texts, an' emails fer a long time.