It's my Birthday!

Any cool birthday specials out there?

I've never had a doubles session before. Could now be the time?
Happy birthday!
Thank you, sweetheart
I will be that way soon...I offer a special birthday playdate and a discount!

Happy birthday & hope ya have fun!!!!!!!!!!
  • quzi
  • 11-25-2016, 08:44 PM
It's my birthday soon. You don't see me begging for discounts. You want to haggle for discounts in private, that's your prerogative. I've always taken an attitude that a provider's rate is her rate. There's a personal TDL list that's way too long and it's prioritized by lowest rates and personal opinion. Don't even get me started on the ones that I repeat. That list is getting unmanageable. FML
This wasn't for you and nobody was begging for anything. Take your attitude elsewhere
So you are looking for some one to "blow" out your candles?
Always
It's my birthday soon. You don't see me begging for discounts. You want to haggle for discounts in private, that's your prerogative. I've always taken an attitude that a provider's rate is her rate. There's a personal TDL list that's way too long and it's prioritized by lowest rates and personal opinion. Don't even get me started on the ones that I repeat. That list is getting unmanageable. FML Originally Posted by quzi

Seems to me like this is none of your fucking business... why dont you kick rocks and stop being a bitch? There is nothing wrong with asking forANYTHING.... if it bothers you then maybe you need to close your account on this site and gtfo with a church group or soemthing wholesome.... in the end business is business and most every business offers spercials based off special circumstances - birthdays included... why the fuck do you care if he asks about it here.. in the appropriate forum etc...

seriously dude you need to fuck off and die... leave the other ppl alone here and stip trying to shame or disrespcet soemone bc you are a bitch with a different opinion.... did you notice that the providers herewere warm open and inviting to this question..... even went as far as to say they DO have specials for b-days? yeah... go fuck yourself dude... seriously.
Happy Birthday PB!! Hope you found what you were looking for Chief!!
My birthday week is coming, I'm looking forward to all the fun to cum you only get old once!!

IB