Why say it.why?

New to eccie and austin.. And let me tell you.. I'm overproviders, coming to see me for my review specials and I understand I'm farely new to this. And some appointments may have not been 100%. and have 1 review but really guys the advantage that has been taking place are ending now..

Why say your going to do it and never do and on second dates still none
. The question is why come again if you didn't like them first appt.? Just be honest at the end of the appoint honestly..

GENTLEMEN who hasn't seen me or hasn't ever had any contact with me.. Look at my showcase,

Hopefully there is someone as opened minded as I am.. I may be a newbie or with one review .. TBH ..Its NOT my FIRST rodeo ! Ready to have some wild & exquisite rides ..Let's have some fun and forget about all the stress and problems.
Let Me know asap if your interested.
I don't worry about reviews. I just take care of my clients and Im booked in every city in Texas I've visited. In Austin I never even placed an AD or ADS. Just P411. But then Im low volume 1 or 2 per day. But most are two hour appointments. CBJ is a deal breaker for LOTS of guys. Are you CBJ or BBBJ? It makes a big difference.
Bye
- Reviews can be time-consuming to write and aren't always written immediately after a session. My estimation after scanning dates in reviews is that many are written 1 - 3 weeks after the session. Simply a matter of a guy needing to find a block of free time to do some writing.

- Reviews aren't immediately linked to a Providers profile - There's a review of you written this morning that may not appear in your profile for a day or two.

- I'm guessing most guys will eventually write a review, if not to stick to your agreement, then at least to gain some premium access time.

- Alas, the reality is not everyone believes in sticking to their word - and that happens throughout life - not just in the hobby - expect it, don't be surprised by it.
the simple solution is to give them the review special price on the next visit after the review shows up, not in advance. It works well for me.
Maybe you can say that the review needs to be written within a certain amount of time.
When I'm traveling and offer the discount, I request that the review is written within 24 hours. That way people in that city know I'm legit. If I'm home it depends on my mood and what I put in my ads. Sometimes I'll ask that the review is written within a week. Sometimes I may want them closer to the time I see the guy.
I've had a few guys take advantage of the discount, yet never write a review. There is really nothing we can do except politely PM the guy asking if he is still going to write it. Even if they take advantage of the discount, that doesn't mean that they will write it.

There is infoshare & the powder room if you want the ladies to know. Taking a discount and not following through with the review would be the equivalent of being shorted.
Not sure why but I have noticed that some reviews don't get properly linked to the provider. I put one in for Hollie yesterday and it is there now but for providers it may be worth double checking. Hollie thanks for a nice visit but the cbj may hold off a lot of guys here.
  • ztonk
  • 11-29-2016, 11:57 AM
Not sure why but I have noticed that some reviews don't get properly linked to the provider. Originally Posted by john_taylor
Assigning reviews to a lady's profile is still a manual process. If you find one that is misassigned (and it has been 48 hours since the review was posted), RTM it and we'll fix it.

ztonk
AustinModStaff