Last Minute APPOINTMENTS??

• rogue
  • 11-30-2016, 03:10 PM
Greetings-just wondering which ladies are good with last minute visits-? For example-the girl you are suppose to see pulls a no show at the scheduled time--you wait and then you realize she isn't coming... or cancels at the last minute..
I personally don't do last minute appointments because even when I'm not working I keep busy so I'm never really waiting around to see if someone wants to book. I would suggest checking the SNATCH thread and maybe posting an ISO? There are a lot of great of girls who do post in SNATCH!
I say it never hurts to ask ...If I am free and you are/can be screened I love last minute appointments
I have a pretty darn busy RW schedule too, but ya never know. I'm horny a lot, too. So I can randomly make time sometimes. Doesn't hurt to ask. I won't "freak out" on ya if you ask either.
I am good with last minute if during my regular hours of 10-5 M-fri. l do later hours and weekends with advance arrangements only.
I completely agree with Victoria, it never hurts to ask! I just more often than not will say no...

I personally prefer to book any visit 1-2 (minimum) days in advance as my schedule can fill rather quickly between hobby and RW responsibilities. I know there are going to be gentlemen that just can't provide that sort of notice, however I would much rather be prepared and able to give 100% so you can enjoy your experience that much more. ��

SNATCH is the best option if you are looking for someone with cancelltions or last minute options.
Someone is always available.
Last minute appts with a new provider can be tough because of screening.... Make a list of the ladies u want to see and send them screening requirements to get it out of the way, that way if/when the time comes, u can just slide on in. Otherwise, it's a waiting game... U could send me ur refs right away, I can message them right away... doesn't mean I'll get a response right away. In some cases(more often than not these days) I won't ever get a response.. The SNATCH is good to see who is available right then, but screening is still required.. I'm sure there are chicks that don't screen.. Just depends on how looooow u wanna go, my friend!!
I for the most part can do last minute if we have met before or your pre-screened/p411. Screening still is required and depending on the time its sometimes hard to screen last minute. Im a night owl and get a lot of requests but most providers arent up late so that makes screening last minute impossible.
  • rogue
  • 11-30-2016, 06:37 PM
thank you ladies-yes, the reference thing last minute is always a problem..where is this snatch thread?
I agree with everyone above, SNATCH is the best place. Thats why I post there on the days I can accomodate. But, some times you can get busy quickly. But sometimes last minute is my favorite, with screening of course...
  • rogue
  • 12-01-2016, 08:46 AM
Many thanks-Another question for the ladies-since last minute screening can be the issue-if I pm'd you the ladies name-whose has already verified my references,would that be helpful..I have been stood up twice at the last minute..
Hmm If your having cancelation issues maybe pre-screening would be your next best bet or p411...imo p4 makes last min appoinemts a breeze or just send refs to all girls on your tdl and if one cancles txt the next one since you were already screened-you'll find what works best for you with a little trial and error
~kisses~
+1 Eryn!

If you have certain ladies that are on your TDL then your best bet is to go ahead and get screening out of the way. Majority of the reference checks I send out never come back immediately, or even that day. Getting verified ahead of time helps your chances of booking last minute much better!