Who left that made this board fun to hang out in?

So it seams that there is not much going on in the "fun" department as far as posting goes. So who left that made this place what it was at its best days? For me it would have to say that when SL and Toyz left this place fell dead. The board is all about entertainment, information and fun. When you take two of the three away its boring. There have been a few ladies that use to post that have dropped of that equally brought the entertainment.

I think Eccie dropped the ball by running off the good ones!

IB
Toyz was great and I wish he would come back.
Toyz, his posts were so creative
Y'all remember 19trees? He was pretty good.
I miss Kosher Cowboy and his contributions

I think Eccie dropped the ball by running off the good ones!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
+1
well heck, we still have Whispers. LOLOL
  • Loxly
  • 12-03-2016, 01:05 PM
Even the best comedians get heckled. Sometimes it just comes down to "Why bother".
I miss Kosher Cowboy and his contributions Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
Me too

Also haven't seen Bianca post in awhile
Gotdamm, Vicky, did yer boobies git bigger 'r is thet sum trick pho-togg-raffy in yer avvytar?
Y'all remember 19trees? He was pretty good. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Until his head got too big when he became a mod.
Gotdamm, Vicky, did yer boobies git bigger 'r is thet sum trick pho-togg-raffy in yer avvytar? Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
I think they may have .. No trick in the pic but you can always judge for yourself next time I see ya
I think they may have .. No trick in the pic but you can always judge for yourself next time I see ya Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

First time I see a pair of breasts hijack a thread!
  • tzv13
  • 12-03-2016, 09:38 PM
First time I see a pair of breasts hijack a thread! Originally Posted by El Cid
We need to see more of this.
I think they may have .. No trick in the pic but you can always judge for yourself next time I see ya Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Well yew knows Ah don't play much enny mo' but them nipperolas shore git mah tongue hardt!