References not coming through

Hello community.

I have been hobbying for 4+ yrs on Here and the BP gauntlet but my references don't come through for me time and time again. Hell the provider I just saw a couple of weeks ago couldn't remember me, and I left a positive review!

I respect all the providers on here and am just curious on the etiquette associated with references. I am more than happy to provide references to any provider, but at the same time I don't hobby as often as I would like so there tends to be a lot of time between appts.

Thanks community. Have a hell of a day.
Unfortunately, some providers don't give references because they don't like to share. I get that it's a loss of income, but my take is that if a guy only wanted to fuck one woman, he'd stay home with his wife.
Unfortunately, some providers don't give references because they don't like to share. I get that it's a loss of income, but my take is that if a guy only wanted to fuck one woman, he'd stay home with his wife. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I agree 100%. A lot of girls here dont like to provide references because they dont like to share yet many of those will still contact me for a reference. I of course will always reply because thats not fair to the gentleman who came to see me. I love sharing and always need references so I will always do my part. I often hear how pissed a guy is when hes a newbie and saw so and so, so he could get established but yet she wont vouch for him. I know the ladies who dont respond and have no problem letting the guy know when he contacts me if the lady will respond or not.. so he wont keep wasting his time using her.
Unfortunately, some providers don't give references because they don't like to share. I get that it's a loss of income, but my take is that if a guy only wanted to fuck one woman, he'd stay home with his wife. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

So, true.
I have dealt with not getting ref checks back myself. But I return them as soon as I see them, I have everything linked to my phone. But I cannot speak for others, and it just gets rude when the provider you have sent a ref request doesnt answer yours but sends you a pm wanting to verify a gentleman...I just keep it positive on my end though.
Thank you ladies... now let me get better references so that I am able to see each of you.
I have found that guys that I give references for sometimes are more interested in coming to see me again more frequently. Granted there are also guys that want more variety and only see ladies once or twice.
I agree that if a guy wanted to be with only one lady, he wouldn't be in the hobby.
As providers, we have no claim on the guys. Giving a reference is a means of helping to keep each other safe.
... Hell the provider I just saw a couple of weeks ago couldn't remember me, and I left a positive review! Originally Posted by ATXSouthie
It would seem the OP just called out Alayna Seduction. And deservedly so. Naughty girl!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1887687