Sweetkellyk NCNS

I sent a PM to her Monday evening, asking if she happened to be available Tuesday around 11:00 AM. She replied quickly that she could meet at her incall at noon. I responded that noon was perfect, and she sent one more reply around 10:30 PM saying "See you then".

Tuesday came, and since I hadn't heard from her by 11:00 AM, I sent another PM asking for address, and followed up with a text asking the same. She never replied to the text or PM, and has not even read the PM as of now.

I waited 24 hours before posting this NCNS to allow her to contact me with an explanation, apology, or offer to reschedule. None have materialized.

I understand that things happen, and that ladies sometimes change their minds when they get a better offer or a request from a regular, but I would expect some type of communication to that effect, rather than complete silence.
Oh well, I guess Common Courtesy really isn't very common, after all.
Don't freak out. She had some unexpected family stuff. I saw her this Thursday (04/05). I understand I was the first one with her back on schedule and trying to re-schedule her regulars that were cancelled. Try her again and you won't be disappointed. Special lady with a lot of admirers.