Hell of a job in NoKo, Drumpfler!

More than any other POTUS has done. But then again, Rodman did more than OBama.
The fuck is he doing?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.95f089844cf1 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you are gonna post a link, avoid Jeffy's pay wall eh? i have a lot of Amazon stock but i'm not going to give him a dollar to read his paper.

you can cut/paste can't you?

if not maybe you can find an adult to help ya out.
Not behind any “paywall” dipshit.

Lazy motherfucker.
  • Trey
  • 06-23-2018, 03:20 PM
Thats just trump blindness. It's when you have sight but still cant see whats right in front of you.
Not behind any “paywall” dipshit.

Lazy motherfucker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

isn't it? looks like a pay wall to me. what upsets you more? that you are wrong or i won't spend $1 dollar to read it?

Attached Images File Type: jpg wapo.JPG (48.1 KB, 79 views)
no pay wall on my end, but I do have that pay wall extension for firefox. it allows readers to bypass paywalls.

you probably got one of those paywall counters. so if you read 5 articles, the subscription notice pops up.
my comments was about the washington post article.

the paywall bypass extension mostly works with most news sites.

can you post the link to the new yorker article? I don't think I've seen that or tested it.
my comments was about the washington post article.

the paywall bypass extension mostly works with most news sites.

can you post the link to the new yorker article? I don't think I've seen that or tested it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You and I are talking about two different things, and my remark was relevant to another thread. Not this one. My error.
Assup, fetch me a drink, boy. Angel's Envy, couple rocks. Chop, chop, boy. Then clean the parking lot at the Hancock center. 1000 e 41st street. I befouled the parking lot because I couldn't make it to HEB in time.
no pay wall on my end, but I do have that pay wall extension for firefox. it allows readers to bypass paywalls.

you probably got one of those paywall counters. so if you read 5 articles, the subscription notice pops up. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
indeed. just like Dallas Morning News. so i'll get around to reading it next month. or not. BAHAA

it's just another liberal screed against Trump anyway. nothing new.

does the liberal press realize they are making the same mistake that helped elect Trump to begin with? probably not.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana

bahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Assup, fetch me a drink, boy. Angel's Envy, couple rocks. Chop, chop, boy. Then clean the parking lot at the Hancock center. 1000 e 41st street. I befouled the parking lot because I couldn't make it to HEB in time. Originally Posted by bfowler

you are giving yourself away too easy, DSK. lol.

be more subtle. you'll last longer here.
Assup, please tell this guy I'm not DSK. It's about the only thing you're good for.
How on earth did you survive the week, Hump?
How on earth did you survive the week, Hump? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've not been drinking? I've only been poopping three or four times a day