Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Peloci, DeNiro, and All Of Their Monions.........

open their mouths, and more Counties turn Red.

The Blue Wave?? More like the Blue Swirl, right down the toilet.

The Blue Wave?? More like the Blue Swirl, right down the toilet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Don't forget Pocahontas............hahahaha hahahaha

The Blue Wave?? More like the Blue Swirl, right down the toilet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She’s ridiculous. But not a dangerous despot bent on the fucking up of the world.

Obsessed with those counties, are you?

MIGHT WANNA CHECK YOUR MATH.
She’s ridiculous. But not a dangerous despot bent on the fucking up of the world.

Obsessed with those counties, are you?

MIGHT WANNA CHECK YOUR MATH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

39,831 of stupid and counting.
You can count?

It’s not so much that I’m a big Trump guy...but. It’s the irrational behavior of the left that scares me. Especially with all the insane Nazi comparisons..

The Left has given the nod to its most violent and unstable on the fringe. It's just a matter of time now.

People are going to get hurt.
What an ASS bag DeNiro is. Anyone in here scared of a Liberal gangster, lol.
It’s not so much that I’m a big Trump guy...but. It’s the irrational behavior of the left that scares me. Especially with all the insane Nazi comparisons..

The Left has given the nod to its most violent and unstable on the fringe. It's just a matter of time now.

People are going to get hurt. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
and you'd think they would have learned their lessons from 2016 eh? both the liberal media and the Democrats ran with every negative thing they could dream up, and most of it was made up.

they are playing the same losing negative game and it's playing into Trump's re-election chances in 2020.

almost everyone said Trump would not win in 2016. remember this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU

Trump did win. and if the Democrats and the media keep underestimating him. he'll win again.

some blonde on Billy Maher's show got laughed at for predicting Trump as the Republican nominee .. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxpSmUZLmfQ

now, all that humorous content aside, what his Holiness really means ... is that the more the liberal left incites dissent, hate, racism and discourse against a duly elected President, there will be a backlash .. and not just in the polls. it will be in the streets.

People are going to get hurt. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

another scalise incident from last year may very well happen again. lucky no was killed except for the gunman.

those idiots think threaten/kill someone gets results, they're going to run into someone who with a gun who will fight back!