Email Address: na
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...b/709674002095
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Washington Ave
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulder, dark blondeish/light brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a sexy thick girl. She's not a spinner but carries her weight perfectly. Nice B's and a sexy face with great teeth and awesome eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
In facial looks, how does she compare with Jess from Troy? Who's prettier?
In facial looks, how does she compare with Jess from Troy? Who's prettier? Originally Posted by Hobby1750
Hobby, Jess is younger and prettier. Elisa is young and pretty too, and wins by far in the service department. But on looks alone, Jess is a catch. The type of girl you'd see in daisy-dukes at Stewart's and obsess about. "Ughhh, I just want to ravage that pussy and squeeze those titties!" Well, now you can!

One caveat: the location throws you for a loop. If Jess weren't reviewed, I wouldn't have made it down that fence to the dark rear of the building. If you go at night, and are unfamiliar with the block, be prepared to ask yourself, "what the fuck am I getting myself into." It's not a bad area, but her particular in-call location is sorta hidden. Get that cell-phone flashlight ready. Go around the back. Don't worry, Jessica's Ladder will magically appear.
Thank you Hobby.
Anytime brother. That's what good info sharing is all about.
Does anyone else think this is weird? Answering yourself???
I answered my own question in the real world. So figured I'd answer it in the virtual world too. If no one is going to step up and contribute information, then fuck, I'll contribute it to myself. Rather than worry what I'm doing, why don't you put your cock-and-cash on the line and generate some good info. Some of us are out here risking it all doing work.
Did you high-five yourself IRL too?

But anyway body-wish I would go with Jess, although Elisa is sexy as hell. Facially that's close. Elisa has a really sexy smile/eyes/teeth and being she's GFE compliant puts them to use during the session with strong gazes etc. For that I'd put Elisa over her. Service/session-wise it's no contest either. Elisa wins...

Quick maths Elisa takes 2 outta 3.
Did you high-five yourself IRL too? Originally Posted by lprebel74
I'm saving the high-ten for when I get both of them together.
LMAO, literally did not realize all of those posts were from Hobby until Loneli’s comment, classic!