Cool Things Providers Do For You

I have been reminiscing lately about Alexx Coxx. After a social, I went with her and some others to a well known Mexican restaurant for after social happy hour. We chatted up, and I didn't realize but I believe Iwas being invited to have a session with her later. She was quite friendly and talkative which is not unusual for her every time I have been in her presence.
Well she's a smoker and I am not, so after a time she excused herself to the patio area where she could have a ciggy butt. Where I am sitting there are huge glass windows looking out onto the patio area, and I was watching her while she smoked. Out of nowhere she looked at me and approached the glass window, pulled up her shirt and pressed her huge MMs against the glass for me and smiled. As quick as that she covered herself up so no one else would notice. Man, that image was burned deep in my mind not only from an erotic standpoint but that she would do that for me! What a babe!

So my question to all you other hobbyists is, what has a provider done for you outside the bedroom that was so cool you just cannot forget it?

p.s. Thank you, Alexx if you ever read this!
That is so sexy. Lucky you!!!!
It was a beautiful thing!
She let me bare back her after i payed for her car payment for that month. Won't say the provider or else i will get a infraction.
Kia money or Caddy money?
They brighten mine and others days!