Her incall?

What's worse finding a used condom filled with batter in her toilet or a turd?
Omar in the closet.
I would have to say finding the used condom would be the worst!!

Besides, if you found a turd in the toilet. One could reasonably assume that HUMPTY had been there!!! lol
It depends, was there toilet paper too? Maybe a good signal not to go down on her
Definitely Omar.
D
Seeing used condoms in a trash can, been there. Talk about a huge turn off!
Omar in the closet. Originally Posted by mr. kite
This guy won my vote lol
Rem that one provider's bf was under the bed while she was fornicating with a trick ajaja Gonna search if she still on here.
Can we have a more mature conversation?
Can we have a more mature conversation? Originally Posted by Giggity411
Are you being ageist against Omar?
D
Walking in for your appointment only to see the last appointment walking out.
Can we have a more mature conversation? Originally Posted by Giggity411
Don't like the discussion??? Then move your happy ass on down to the next thread. Real simple and a much more "mature" way to handle it!!
7 - 10 days later, a sharp pain in the lower back, passing blood in your urine, going to your MD, and two days after that appointment, your MD calls you.... never a good sign... just sayin', hypothetically...

Besides, if you found a turd in the toilet. One could reasonably assume that HUMPTY had been there!!! lol Originally Posted by winn dixie

One things for sure. I wouldn't leave any used condoms at an incall.

Besides, if you found a turd in the toilet. One could reasonably assume that HUMPTY had been there!!! lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
One things for sure. I wouldn't leave any used condoms at an incall. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
Could it be? Yes it is !! The Original Humpty !!!!!! co/ed will be more interesting now!!