I may be wrong butt...... Smart wons. Please contributed.

I totally get what Eccie is trying to do and why. They are a for profit business and they are just trying to survive.

This is the way I see it. As soon as Eccie went offline everyone flocked to OH2 to fill the void.

What CK has done with OH2 is a freaking grand slam. On top of that he is doing all of it with zero advertisers

If you were a female where would you go? OH2 mandates they be respected, allows them to post daily including threADs and they can still post and participate while still having a no review policy.

Now imagine you were a similar for profit business tring to compete with a similar non profit business. Now imagine trying to compete with the non profit who allows even more information and more provocative photos. On top of that they have no female participation.

Ask yourself this. Why do you think Eccie is starting to close threads? Because that's exactly what OH2 is doing.

Ask yourself this. If you could only pick one place to visit hooker ads who would you pick? Take a look at the options and it's very obvious. OH2 has a platform that the females prefer.

Despite what some Eccie dudes say OH2 has done a fantastic job grabbing a huge chunk of the market share. It only makes sense that Eccie tries to replicate the same so they can continue to exist.

Eccie must change and it really doesn't matter if they run people off including myself because they must. It has nothing to do with censorship or personally disliking us.

It's because OH2 has found the recipe for success and they need to try and retake their share.

Doing that is impossible without female participants. Female participants are impossible to capture in a mean environment.

Those dudes who try and get banned or close their account because they are butthurt are crybabies. It's not the end of the world.

Farwell my Eccie brothers and sisters.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
So we can assume you're going to disable your account now?
OH2?
He meant h20.
He will not go anywhere until CSB tells him too................hahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaaa

[QUOTE=Treetop

Doing that is impossible without female participants. Female participants are impossible to capture in a mean environment.

Those dudes who try and get banned or close their account because they are butthurt are crybabies. It's not the end of the world.

/QUOTE]
for once I agree 100% with treetop. nail meet head.
Damnit, now I actually have to agree with TT.
My prebooks for my Austin trip for the music week all came from OH2
Where are all the threADs on Oh2? I only see a few compared to here. People complain about this site buy it seems more active than the other.

Its funny to see the beef move over there even though they say it's not allowed. I especially like when AE post.
Tree is probably waiting for doc to close his account.
But he's a Marshall
But he's a Marshall Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Damn kick, don't tell me you're reading the fake new also.
doc was never a marshal. Except maybe in his own mind. He was *deputized* by a marshal but never was one.

Maybe he might take off with his hooker common law, Big Nose Kate. Might be able to find her here if she has a profile. She might this as her showcase picture showing the both of them.

Where are all the threADs on Oh2? I only see a few compared to here. People complain about this site buy it seems more active than the other. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
It's true that there aren't as many threads on oh2's Coed forum. However, AlanaKay's Ass and Outfit thread on oh2 seems much more active than her Lipstick and Lingerie thread on eccie. I guess that inquiring minds want to see the goods.

There's still a lot of ads and reviews on oh2, and that probably drives more business than Coed anyway.

At any rate oh2's Coed was much more active when eccie was down. I suspect that a lot of the gals that were on here before just got sick of all the toxicity and found out they don't need it to do business.
Maybe he might take off with his hooker common law, Big Nose Kate. Might be able to find her here if she has a profile. She might this as her showcase picture showing the both of them.

Originally Posted by Precious_b
Is it just me, or does the woman in the picture look a bit like Corporal Klinger?
Damn kick, don't tell me you're reading the fake new also.
doc was never a marshal. Except maybe in his own mind. He was *deputized* by a marshal but never was one.

Originally Posted by Precious_b

I already know, btw I liked how that eccie bashing thread of his turned out over there, you did a good job!
Is it just me, or does the woman in the picture look a bit like Corporal Klinger? Originally Posted by Dev Null
Should ask doc that one. He might have a yin for those with manly features.

I already know, btw I liked how that eccie bashing thread of his turned out over there, you did a good job! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Just did an inverse Trump: only gave the facts. I like things to be transparent when dealing with the op of that thread.

Speaking of being clear, I wonder why the Mod shut it down? I didn't say I was going to post PMs. Quite the opposite. I want no private communications with the dentite. If something is posted openly, it is not a violation of revealing a PM. That way everyone can see how screwed up he is. Gives me an icky feeling that he stalks me (as proved by showing he drives by my profile there.)