****** friendly girls?

Hoping to find a new girl **************

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

staff edit...SMI
And you sir have earned you a talking to from the mods if not a little worse.

Like in the Pace picante commercials- "Get a rope"......
Lol I miss those commercials
Lol I miss those commercials Originally Posted by SweetArielRae

"Made in NEW YORK CITY?!?!?!?!"

😆 LOL
😆 LOL Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Nope, made in San Antonio, just off of I-35N near the water park... (at least back in the good old days).

Not exactly sure what the OP was looking for in his redacted post, but I am always looking for ladies who enjoy Salsa as well as Queso with their Chips.

And you sir have earned you a talking to from the mods if not a little worse.
Originally Posted by Little Monster
My guess is the OP picked up a few point(ers) from his lack of attention to the guidelines.
Guess you dont remember the commercials, they've been off for a while.
Nope, made in San Antonio, just off of I-35N near the water park... (at least back in the good old days).

Not exactly sure what the OP was looking for in his redacted post, but I am always looking for ladies who enjoy Salsa as well as Queso with their Chips.

My guess is the OP picked up a few point(ers) from his lack of attention to the guidelines. Originally Posted by RustyBalls
Guess you dont remember the commercials, they've been off for a while. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Pace Picante use to have their manufacturing plant by that location.
�� LOL Originally Posted by Kickrocks
block quote end

You really don't remember the commercial. Poor Cookie, but he had it coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX2A...?v=mX2AyjVrrck
Pace Picante use to have their manufacturing plant by that location. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I truly loved the aroma in the air from the Pace plant when I took my son to the Water Park.

I know the Water Park is still there, but I guess the Pace Picante plant moved?

Still like girls who like salsa and picante... Don't know about the other stuff the OP mentioned.