Pusslosie rakes in millions on insider trading!!!!

She’s quite the options trader. Maybe she advises VM!!!! Or maybe he advises her?????

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/na...08/id/1051563/
SNICKMAX.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsm...ability/?amp=1

Pusslosie?

Good one Bambino! You’re a clever boy.
SNICKMAX.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsm...ability/?amp=1

Pusslosie?

Good one Bambino! You’re a clever boy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Prove the article is false. You can’t. Because you’re not very clever.

SNICK
interesting. bam posts a thread, does not rate it. YR immediately posts in it and "suddenly" ifs one star.

then its suddenly 3 stars. remember YR that unlike election voting fraud, on ECCIE you can only vote on a thread once.

BBAAHHAAAAAAA
CyberNinja^^^^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
CyberNinja^^^^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

both of us are cyber ninja posters. it's in the settings. anyone can do it if they want. what me to give away the secret?
interesting. bam posts a thread, does not rate it. YR immediately posts in it and "suddenly" ifs one star.

then its suddenly 3 stars. remember YR that unlike election voting fraud, on ECCIE you can only vote on a thread once.

BBAAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He has an over inflated opinion of himself...as soon as he posts a thread it's magically 5 stars...
He has an over inflated opinion of himself... Originally Posted by bb1961
Just like all his other "opinions" ...
Yeah YR is typical of the "woke" crowd he is a member of...if it hurts their feelings ignore it or get rid of it. I say fuck their feeling...if they can't handle it get lost.
He's just a blowhard...53k+ posts and no sign of letting up. Poor fella.
For someone who has me on "ignore" he is going to tap into his psychic powers and respond...3...2...1
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oebb1961 was born with a “kick me” sign pinned to his red plaid flannel shirt.

Cheap entertainment that never disappoints.

A bona fide cyber stalker too.
Oebb1961 was born with a “kick me” sign pinned to his red plaid flannel shirt.

Cheap entertainment that never disappoints.

A bona fide cyber stalker too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So are you.
It would help if you were CLEVER enough to analyze the information provided in the article. It's obviously not your strongest side, haha. This article reminded me of a guy who was posting on Reddit top 10 methods to get profit from forex, but he was just selling his referral link and pushing users to create forex account. This was a really fun topic, though, especially when people started making fun of his methods. After some time, he just closed the comments, and I never saw his *expert opinion* anymore on Reddit, but I wish he would share more of *his pieces of advice* in the future. The previous ones were pretty fun tho.