Another accomplishment of the senile pervert...lowest approval rating of ALL presidents since gallop started tracking in 1945...77 YRS!!

The dipshit is breaking record after record...and he ain't done yet!!
To add insult to his injury, Biden’s approval rating is now lower than Trump’s was at this point in Trump’s first term!!! He’s wrong about most things, but Barack Obama sure had it right when he said, “don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.”

On day 487 in office, President Brain-Dead Biden set a new record. He has the lowest approval rating of all presidents at this point in their presidencies since Gallup started tracking this in 1945.

According to Gallup’s Presidential Job Approval Center, just 41% approve of the job Biden is doing. That’s worse than Gerald Ford, or Lyndon Johnson, or even Jimmy Carter on day 487. Much worse than Ronald Reagan, the Bushes, Bill Clinton, or Barack Obama.

To add insult to his injury, Biden’s approval rating is now lower than Trump’s was at this point in Trump’s first term.

Per Gallup, which is no conservative pollster, the records stand at:

Eisenhower: 63%
Kennedy: 71%
Nixon: 59%
Carter: 43%
Reagan: 45%
Bush: 65%
Clinton: 51%
Bush: 76%
Obama: 48%
Trump: 42%
Biden: 41%
He’s wrong about most things, but Barack Obama sure had it right when he said, “don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.”

Biden will go lower, too. You’ll see.
To add insult to his injury, Biden’s approval rating is now lower than Trump’s was at this point in Trump’s first term!!! He’s wrong about most things, but Barack Obama sure had it right when he said, “don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.”

On day 487 in office, President Brain-Dead Biden set a new record. He has the lowest approval rating of all presidents at this point in their presidencies since Gallup started tracking this in 1945.

According to Gallup’s Presidential Job Approval Center, just 41% approve of the job Biden is doing. That’s worse than Gerald Ford, or Lyndon Johnson, or even Jimmy Carter on day 487. Much worse than Ronald Reagan, the Bushes, Bill Clinton, or Barack Obama.

To add insult to his injury, Biden’s approval rating is now lower than Trump’s was at this point in Trump’s first term.

He’s wrong about most things, but Barack Obama sure had it right when he said, “don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.”

Biden will go lower, too. You’ll see. Originally Posted by bb1961

i'm TWK and i rate this thread 5 stars and double liked it.

because i can

Biden will go lower, too. You’ll see. Originally Posted by bb1961

because i can Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

• WTF
  • 06-21-2022, 07:48 PM

because i can Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who was that at 42%, right above Biden?
The fuck is “gallop?”
Who was that at 42%, right above Biden? Originally Posted by WTF

your market losses

baahahhahaaaaaaaaa
What a nice guy!!!
What a nice guy!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He sure is. How come you aren't?
Or we could go with an average from Real Clear Politics.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

Polling Data
Poll Date Approve Disapprove
Spread RCP Average5/31 - 6/20-- 39.6 54.9

I think Quinnipiac is probably closer to the truth at 35 but make no mistake, by Nov. no poll in the country will have him above 35 after the crime wave we are about to see from the Left this summer. Mark my words. Of course I'll admit I was wrong "if" I'm wrong .

You really have to admire WTF don't you, with his "Yeah but look who is right behind him". Pitiful

But let's hear from VM shall we?
None of the leftwing nuts on here address the FACTS of the thread...THEY FUCKING CAN'T
ANGRY MAN ANGRY!

Who was that at 42%, right above Biden? Originally Posted by WTF
We're only a little over a year and a half in...his approval ratings are in a free fall and where it bottoms out only time will tell
You just keep carrying his water like a good disciple...
... They're already writin' the Historical books.

All those "votes" (boxes and boxes of them) and the WORST
President in AMERICAN HISTORY.

And aint even been 2 years yet. ...

#### Salty
YR says if you don't like the results of the libtard ideology and the terrible damage it has inflicted on the American people...you're a whiner and angry. People have a right to their complete dislike of this senile pervert and the results of his actions no matter what any bone headed idiot would say to the contrary.
From a person who has me on ignore he can’t help himself from commenting on ALL my threads...his post count and thread stars are his reason for existence. Poor pitiful sole void of and critical thinking.
biden's low rating is altogether a huge kenspeckled thing

he has the news media protecting him like support hose

but still he stinks in the eyes of america

unlike trump who faced the constant durmbeat of attacks and lies about him by that media

just shows how bad biden and his handlers truly are

leftist values do not work and their wet-dreams are dry