Ken Paxton - Today is Holiday.

Yep, he did it! Closed his office and declared today a holiday. Getting my popcorn ready to watch all the libturd heads explode.

God bless Ken Paxton.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas-abor...eates-holiday/
You do know the trolls can't let you be happy for a single second... It's what they do. I think they gots the hots for ya. They are like the 9 year old boys in school that didn't know what to think about gurlz.
Ken Paxton....does justice ever exists with this fool. He's been indicted multiple times and never sees the court room for trial! Only in Texas where republicans rule and justice doesn't exists and the rule of law means nothing......
Yep, he did it! Closed his office and declared today a holiday. Getting my popcorn ready to watch all the libturd heads explode.

God bless Ken Paxton.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas-abor...eates-holiday/ Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
... Here ya go, Pretty-bird... Have a GRAND Time!

### Salty
Happy Ken "Popeye" Paxton Day.

May you stay out of jail as long as he has.

He closed HIS office, if you want to be accurate, which of course you never do.

You do know the trolls can't let you be happy for a single second... It's what they do. I think they gots the hots for ya. They are like the 9 year old boys in school that didn't know what to think about gurlz. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Well except for the "engaged in a coup attempt" part one could say the same things about HiLIARy Clinton ..... but of course she's a dumbocrat so she gets a pass, right Yssup? .....
  • WTF
  • 06-24-2022, 08:18 PM

God bless Ken Paxton.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas-abor...eates-holiday/ Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Why? Was he preggo?
Was someone forcing him to get an abortion?
He should have been aborted Texas would be a much better place without this dip shit.
Well except for the "engaged in a coup attempt" part one could say the same things about HiLIARy Clinton ..... but of course she's a dumbocrat so she gets a pass, right Yssup? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Absolutely untrue on every count.

Or his multiple attempts to overthrow the 2020 election results in other states.

How does this in any way compare with Hillary Clinton?

I recommend a cup of coffee.
Ken Paxon is a great Attorney General for Texas. Don't like it? Move to ........wait for it........Canada! You have a residency up there already and a fake mandle here so you're all set!

Absolutely untrue on every count.

Or his multiple attempts to overthrow the 2020 election results in other states.

How does this in any way compare with Hillary Clinton?

I recommend a cup of coffee. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They are like the 9 year old boys in school that didn't know what to think about gurlz. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Why you gotta mention things off limits?
Children are not material for an adult-themed board.
Ken Paxon is a great Attorney General for Texas. Don't like it? Move to ........wait for it........Canada! You have a residency up there already and a fake mandle here so you're all set! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
It's PaxTon, girlfriend.

He's a criminal taking advantage of a friendly state justice system.

You don't have to leave America because it sucks. You can change it.

Paxton will be removed. By the voters or the criminal courts.

Why do you gravitate to slimeballs like Paxton and Trump? You like "bad boys?"
Ha! Ok I admit that's funny. Yes, I love bad boys but Yssup, you have no idea what a true "bad boy" is. Bad boys,bad boys-- whatcha gonna do when they come for you...

It's PaxTon, girlfriend.

He's a criminal taking advantage of a friendly state justice system.

You don't have to leave America because it sucks. You can change it.

Paxton will be removed. By the voters or the criminal courts.

Why do you gravitate to slimeballs like Paxton and Trump? You like "bad boys?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider