Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4"-5'6" Height
Natural full B cup
Small waist
Really nice ass, not typical for Chinese
Really nice looking girl
Recommendation: Yes
She's long gone now. New crew, would like to know Cherry's body type and if is attractive in the face.
Yeah , Amanda and Doris both left at the end of Jan.

I texted yesterday (Feb 9) and was informed that Coco and Lisa are working this weekend, so apparently Cherry is gone now as well.

Does anyone have any experience with either THIS Coco or Lisa - I know it's hard to tell, as there are several AMP girls around with the names "Coco" and "Lisa" lol.

TIA for any info / links on either of these two.

essayman
Yeah , Amanda and Doris both left at the end of Jan.

I texted yesterday (Feb 9) and was informed that Coco and Lisa are working this weekend, so apparently Cherry is gone now as well.

Does anyone have any experience with either THIS Coco or Lisa - I know it's hard to tell, as there are several AMP girls around with the names "Coco" and "Lisa" lol.

TIA for any info / links on either of these two.

essayman Originally Posted by essayman
I think you may be thinking of the wrong place. Current lineup at Spa Time is Yumi and Lucy (and maybe Maya/Bella if she feels like it). Yumi and Lucy have been there for a couple of weeks. There are some good reviews on Lucy. Yumi is a no go.
Ok it's actually Lucy and Yumi at Spa Time. Coco and Lisa is at Blossom in Slidell.
^^^^^ Thanks, guys.

essayman