City: Garland
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/hw...771625290.html
Activities: FBSM+++ (See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Medium Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: 5'5 slim petite body, ok face, b-cups, small but grabbable ass
Recommendation: Yes
Are these the same girls from Mesquite?
Are these the same girls from Mesquite? Originally Posted by 000gg000
Not Mesquite, they seem to be rotating girls from the Jim Miller Dallas location. Both MPs have the same name Bello Amanecer and Latina girls.
Still don't understand how you find the building, looks more shady. Went out once after talking to the mammasan but pulled the trigger.
If you google the phone number, you can see the address. Yeah there are not too many shops there. Previously I used to park on the other side where there would be more cars but now I park right in front of the shop.

This location is convenient for me as it is a 20 mins drive vs Jim Miller which is 45 mins. And Hana-Jojo is just a few blocks away from here.
Yeah for me location seemed a little unsafe when I went there, how's the inside? Is it like a typical AMP shop or like a studio setup?
It is like a sub-AMP inside. Mamasan meets you in the reception area then takes you down the corridor to a free room. I think they have like 3 or 4 rooms. They have a shower but I never used it. The main inconvenience I experienced is that the girls only speak Spanish.

One advantage of this place is that it has waxing displayed on the store sign. So you could always claim you went there to get your back waxed