Name: Lisa
Address and Phone: -
Address: Tao spa fortworth
Phone: 682-376-1376
City: Fortworth
State: Texas
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: N/a
Activities: Massage, very good massage, DFK, bbbj, bbfs, doggie, cg, standing Mish, fiv, FIA, ff, more of that good massage.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder, brown/black
Age: She said she was 37 and said it was her birthday yesterday. Coincidence?
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Cute milf. Petite. If there is a thing called "dad bod", then she has a "mom bod". Not smoking hot but cute enough .
Recommendation: Yes
I am still waiting for PA access. I can't see private replies. Message me if you want.
What was the Donation?
2 (all inclusive)
Is this the same Lisa that was at H&M
Is this the same Lisa that was at H&M Originally Posted by Casen123
  • KNFW
  • 08-11-2024, 05:36 PM
Must be 2 Lisa's there. Yours sounds cuter
Also mine spoke zero English, and I didn't get nearly what you got for the same price. I hated the negotiations. I wish Lisa from H m were still around, she was fun.
Yes she just vanished. She had a great service and a better attitude wish she would resurface. Had her personal number she never replied after the store closed
Must be 2 Lisa's there. Yours sounds cuter
Also mine spoke zero English, and I didn't get nearly what you got for the same price. I hated the negotiations. I wish Lisa from H m were still around, she was fun. Originally Posted by KNFW
It's probably the same Lisa. Maybe I gave her too much props. She's not ugly. I think cute would be a fair description. There was no negotiation. When she asked for tip in advance, I gave her 1 bill plus the change that was already on the side table. 2 total. She started to count it but decided to stop counting because the 10s were all stuck together because it was new. She was like fuck it. She has zero English I concur, that's why we used international symbols. Maybe to some of you guys she might be unattractive, but I think considering it is an amp/sub-amp in fort worth, I think she is ok. I don't know what Nisak looks like but I might give it a go.
Great find! Thanks for the juicy details.
Why is it taking so long to get premium access. This review has been pending moderation forever.
If anyone has the hook-up, please have this review approved for premium access.