We have now entered crazy land. Westboro Baptist Church vs Anonymous

It was a matter of time before the wackos attached themselves to this. I was hoping they would at least wait until after the funerals. SMH

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2317769.html

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Westboro Baptist Church. They're crazy for sure. I wonder how they'd measure up with some of our members in the Sandbox? In fact, I wonder if any of our members have picketed with them... Seems like it.
Shame some crazed hopped up gun nut doesn't attend one of their services.
Westboro Baptist Church. They're crazy for sure. I wonder how they'd measure up with some of our members in the Sandbox? In fact, I wonder if any of our members have picketed with them... Seems like it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Got to agree. Some of the shit posted up here by Whirly and his ilk is just about the equivalent of the absurdities that these crazies advance. Obama wanting to destroy the country and ridiculousness like that. Be proud Whirly. You're basically the same as these idiots.
The wesboro baptist church should mind there own business. They misinterpret a book written to support a religion, whose sole purpose was to establish political control over the Roman Empire.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2012, 09:30 PM
I bet Westboro Baptist Church kicked COG and JD out for being to radical!

You're the homophobe, WPF. Not me. They would laugh at your "homo" jokes, and consider you a "brother".
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2012, 09:53 PM
You're the homophobe, WPF. Not me. They would laugh at your "homo" jokes, and consider you a "brother". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They'd consider you a 'sister', you little gay wad, they'd be butt fucking you like LK does. Only problem for them is, you'd enjoy it!

Me? I'd beat those stupid fucs over the head with Homo jokes about them, they are as gay as you. You birds of a feather, suc together
This from the man who is so tolerant and supportive of homosexuals. Phony bastard.
I wonder how many of you who are bitching about this B.S are Baptist.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2012, 10:00 PM
This from the man who is so tolerant and supportive of homosexuals. Phony bastard. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I make fun of straight stupid folks just like I do you stupid homosexual folks. I'm not scared to not be PC. Just as I'm not scared to fuc with stupid bitch's that deny Gays the right to marry. You are so scared of LovingKayla, you will not tell her the truth.

So no , I'm not to tolerant of your gay ass.
Like I said, you're a phony bastard. And a homophobe.
Flamethrowing, are we Bichita Whineman?

Reading through these pithy posts, it looks like YOU were the one to bring up homophobia.

I thought you were in the basement. Didn't know you were in the closet, too.
Do your dicks hurt? Thats what happens when you step on them. The leader of the WBC is a registered DEMOCRAT and ran as a DEMOCRAT in the past for public office. They are not republicans, they are lawyers.
Do your dicks hurt? Thats what happens when you step on them. The leader of the WBC is a registered DEMOCRAT and ran as a DEMOCRAT in the past for public office. They are not republicans, they are lawyers. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So you do do the sideway glance when at the urinal.
Regardless of that, let me thank you for acknowledging that our dicks are much bigger than yours. While it may seem to you that we might step on ours, in reality they don't quite go down to our knees.

Count on jd to find the key aspect of a story.

Who gives a fuck what party they belong to?

Like they represent main stream members of any party.

After pointing out their party affiliations as the key point, he wraps his argument up with the unforgettable statement of pure logic, "They are not republicans, they are lawyers". Just like those lobbyists the nra uses?