That Medical Devices Tax.....They Are Really Bitchin Now.

Tough shit, ass holes. You voted for it, the President signed it, the Supreme Court ruled it Constitutional.

It's the Law. Live with it.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Tough shit, ass holes. You voted for it, the President signed it, the Supreme Court ruled it Constitutional.

It's the Law. Live with it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How else we go'n pay for all you old fuc's medical bills!
How else we go'n pay for all you old fuc's medical bills! Originally Posted by WTF
Here is a novel idea... He can pay his own medical bills.
  • Seedy
  • 12-18-2012, 11:50 PM
Yea well i got news for you dumb motherfuckers, it's no bs. My brother is one of the top installers and repairmen in the country, on certain medical machines he has worked for sorens, spacelabs, before going out on his own. Well odumbo care has put him out of business, come next year, between the now astronomical, insurance, and bonding he has to carry. The paperwork, requires a half dozen lawyers, and cpa's to figure out, and all the regs aren't written yet. His clients are begging him to reconsider, including Walter Reed hospital. He told em fuck it he is done, he went out and bought a silk screen t-shirt business.... One o fthe top technicians in the country calling it quits, he won't be the last either, along with a bunch of doctors, and other medical personel..... There is just the beginning of your health care, losing the most talented people in the field of medicine
How else we go'n pay for all you old fuc's medical bills! Originally Posted by WTF
Let you young fuc's pay them!
Let you young fuc's pay them! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I thought they were called whippersnappers!
I think Obama pledged that there would be no new taxes on the middle class.
I thought they were called whippersnappers! Originally Posted by bigtex
No. This is a whippersnapper.

Waiting for a "young fuc" to put in line.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
She can put me in line!
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2012, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by LexusLover

I'd pay her and she could pay ya'lls healthcare bills.

I'd sink a fortune in her!

You old farts are gonna be a ok