SENATE FILM FESTIVAL: BENJAMIN GÉZA AFFLECK MAY RUN FOR KERRY'S SEAT

It's all for show, anyway. Why not have professional actors pretending to care about us and the Constitution, instead of the amateurs we have now?

According to CBS reporter Jon Keller, actor-director Benjamin Géza Affleck-Boldt, aka Ben Affleck, a longtime liberal and devotee of anti-American author Howard Zinn, is considering running for John Kerry’s open Senate seat in Massachusetts. Writes Keller:
Go ahead and laugh if you want to, but keep in mind, anyone who’s over 30, a citizen, and able to get 10,000 certified signatures can enter this race.

And you don’t even have to be a legal resident of Massachusetts until Election Day.

With Ashley Judd considering a run for Senate in Kentucky and Al Franken already in the Senate from Minnesota, the Senate could become a film festival in the near future.

Our government is not only corrupt, it is becoming a joke.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...al-Ben-Affleck
  • CJ7
  • 12-19-2012, 12:17 PM
Reagan comes full circle
Good one CJ.

Will Matt Damon be on his staff??

And this indicates corruption in which way, Unawhiner?

BTW -- I particularly liked the way you typed out all of Ben Affleck's names. What are you asserting by using all the names he's NOT known by? You're a funny, frightened little man.

I unclog my nose at you!
What is that disqualifies him?
Nothing disqualifies him. If he can get more votes than the other guy, he is elected. And if Assup would ever actually read an article posted, he would see that the name is spelled out that way in the headline.
  • KCJoe
  • 12-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Acting qualifies as experiance for public office. Just look at what a great job Arnold did.
Good one CJ.

Will Matt Damon be on his staff??

Originally Posted by markroxny
Depends on how much lube they use.
........... instead of the amateurs we have now?
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"amateur" is derived from Latin meaning to do sometime out of love.
Acting qualifies as experiance for public office. Just look at what a great job Arnold did. Originally Posted by KCJoe
Reagan did great!
Nothing disqualifies him. If he can get more votes than the other guy, he is elected. And if Assup would ever actually read an article posted, he would see that the name is spelled out that way in the headline. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How else would YOU know it?

I didn't know Ben Affleck was Kenyan/Marxist!
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2012, 05:09 PM
It's all for show, anyway. Why not have professional actors pretending to care about us and the Constitution, instead of the amateurs we have now? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Reagan comes full circle Originally Posted by CJ7
I don't think Ben Affleck or Ashley Judd are in Ronald Reagan's league. But I will give you this much, Reagan talked a better game than he played. A lot of crap got through him that should have been vetoed, and he should have been open about violating the Boland Amendment, since it was unconstitutional anyway.

If Reagan had been true to his word, he'd have been a much better President. BTW, I never voted for him.
Reagan attributed much his success to his acting ability.
BTW, I never voted for him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Let me guess...........Anderson?