NASA swamped by people concerned about Mayan Apocolyst

According to NASA most of the phone calls are coming from Chicago, Philidelphia, and Detroit. The biggest concern other than the end of the world is will their Obama phone still work.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Hot damn, you're a worse comedian than teacher. I didn't think that possible.

I would say , "Don't quit your day job!" but do it for the children sake. Many more jokes like that and you might have the first mass class suicide. JD would be the first teacher to use his handgun on his own students, shooting them before they could shoot themselves! JD would plead that he was 'protecting' them from themselves!
WHAT THE FUCK are you a teacher of, Barley Brains? APOCOLYST? Ignorant fool.
Triple snick
  • Seedy
  • 12-20-2012, 07:15 PM
Hey, I thought JD's post was pretty fucking funny....lmfao
COG needs to stop calling them..

They have more important things to do.
COG needs to stop calling them..

They have more important things to do. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
BUT THEY NEED TO HEAR! THEY NEED TO HELP US! OH MY GOD, IT'S ALMOST HERE! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK are you a teacher of, Barley Brains? APOCOLYST? Ignorant fool. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

+ 1000

What a PERFECT example of his continued display of idiocy!
I notice that WTF thinks it is a joke to kill students. Now we know what kind of scum you really are. Unless Stevie could cut and paste it, he couldn't spell apocalypse to save his worthless life. You want to try "renaissance" or my personal favorite "sovereign"
Spell check?
Well, at least they could all take a break from freaking out about cattle belches making the weather warmer. PT Barnum was absolutely correct, except the idiots seem to reproduce at a faster rate than he sited.
WHAT THE FUCK are you a teacher of, Barley Brains? APOCOLYST? Ignorant fool. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

+2000
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2012, 08:26 AM
I notice that WTF thinks it is a joke to kill students. Now we know what kind of scum you really are." Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You teach children? I thought you were a College janitor and part time Comedian. So once again you lie.

What I said was that your jokes are making them want to kill themselves!

• KCJoe
  • 12-21-2012, 08:32 AM
The media reports this as if it might be something to be worried about. They even interviewed people who were buying up products at surplus stores. If the media didn't play this up, not as many people would be aware of it even though you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe anything about it anyway.
WTF; scum is scum. You've made the list.