What's your favorite Toy?

I need some shopping ideas.

What's your favorite toy?
Mine is my vibe... Boy does it work wonders
my prostrate toys.....especially the vibrating ones{lol}!!!
lets just say my bullet doesnt work anymore! it was put to good use ...but i love the glass dildos for penitration
theres this super tube sucker thingy its like a blow job simulator for the guys. i love using it.

CLICK HERE
Hitachi Magic Wand
Rabbit! They are MONSTERS!
My purple bullet WEE!
wooohooo nice socks sonya!!!

I am currently looking for a vibrating strap on!
What? No one enjoys giant fisting dildos?
Well, heck, my favorite plaything has always been the one between the gentleman's legs. Wow, no batteries or extension cord required, yet it magically grows, shakes, and provides hours (well, maybe minutes with some of you) of pleasure.
lol Fancy babe--I heard you are a good playtoy{wink/wink}!!!!
Well, heck, my favorite plaything has always been the one between the gentleman's legs. Wow, no batteries or extension cord required, yet it magically grows, shakes, and provides hours (well, maybe minutes with some of you) of pleasure. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Ditto! I also love the second original play toy...nice, clean, fingers with neatly trimmed nails. You can lie on your back and let them take you over, sit up and watch them tickle your fancy, and even bounce up and down on them from above.

And who can forget a girl's best friend? The magic bullet! OMG...I've broken two in the last few months. Bzzzzzz.....
Well, heck, my favorite plaything has always been the one between the gentleman's legs. Wow, no batteries or extension cord required, yet it magically grows, shakes, and provides hours (well, maybe minutes with some of you) of pleasure. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thank gawd for this viewpoint . . . And I love me some good Irish whiskey . . . Bushmills, anyone?
I concur with all of the above, hahahahaha!

Fancy, I so want to meet you!