Bigger Titties

I have it from a reliable source that 15 years ago the average bra size in America was 34B.

Today it is 36C.

The numbers are headed in the right direction, but I wonder how much of this growth is surgical and how much is genetic?

I have it from a reliable source that 15 years ago the average bra size in America was 34B.

Today it is 36C.

The numbers are headed in the right direction, but I wonder how much of this growth is surgical and how much is genetic?
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
My understanding is not so much genetic as it is better nutrition. Or maybe overeating. The World's Smartest Human Being, Cecil Adams of "The Straight Dope", addressed this issue back in 1983:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...getting-bigger

Cheers,

bcg
Actually, I'm a fan of the lesser endowed. Given identical ladies (of course this never happens), one being a 36D while the other is a 32A, I'll pick the 32A every time. Just guess I have a small mouth. LOL
Actually, I'm a fan of the lesser endowed. Given identical ladies (of course this never happens), one being a 36D while the other is a 32A, I'll pick the 32A every time. Just guess I have a small mouth. LOL Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
There is a school of thought which holds that "more than a mouthful is wasted".

I don't have a hard and fast rule. Perky, natural A's would appeal to me more that blatantly obvious bolt-on D's, for example. I'd have to decide on a case-by-case basis.

Cheers,

bcg
  • Doove
  • 07-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Just guess I have a small mouth. LOL Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles, if you're anything like me then the honest answer is that smaller boobies make you less self conscious about a small wee-wee.
Better nutrition could certainly be a factor but what about the growth hormones that are in our food?

Kids are growing bigger and are developing earlier then ever before. I don't just mean girls and breasts but over all and both genders.
  • Paven
  • 07-04-2010, 11:48 AM
I grew up on an orchard with a huge garden so everything I ate was organic. I started wearing a bra when I was 9 years old. I was a 34C by the time I was in the 8th grade at 4'11" and 85 pounds, so I was slightly top heavy. Now I'm 38DD all real, still good to go, way more than a mouthful, I guess depending how big your mouth is lol. No ones complained, gentlemen love my girls so it just depends on what one desires.
Charles, if you're anything like me then the honest answer is that smaller boobies make you less self conscious about a small wee-wee. Originally Posted by Doove
Guess we're just two small wee-wees in a pod.
Better nutrition could certainly be a factor but what about the growth hormones that are in our food?

Kids are growing bigger and are developing earlier then ever before. I don't just mean girls and breasts but over all and both genders. Originally Posted by April Showers
True. That's still not genetic, however (remember your HS biology: there's no such thing as inheritance of acquired characteristics).

Alter my "better nutrition" statement to "changes in our diet", then. That would cover changes in our diet that aren't good for us as well as those that are.

Cheers,

bcg
I grew up on an orchard with a huge garden so everything I ate was organic. I started wearing a bra when I was 9 years old. I was a 34C by the time I was in the 8th grade at 4'11" and 85 pounds, so I was slightly top heavy. Now I'm 38DD all real, still good to go, way more than a mouthful, I guess depending how big your mouth is lol. No ones complained, gentlemen love my girls so it just depends on what one desires. Originally Posted by Paven

and I'm definitely one of her fans
I had NO titties till I was 40!!!!! When i moved to oregon and started eating healthy I grew some...lol!!!
I went from 32a to 34D!!!!
{so April is right}
I went from 32a to 34D!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ahh, there is a God!
Ahh, there is a God! Originally Posted by ed_mustafa
Yeah, and he brought us the 32a.
lol--Charles...so if I came over to see you you would kick me outta bed????
lol--Charles...so if I came over to see you you would kick me outta bed???? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not on your life. I've been lusting for some time with you for quite a while now. Aside from the fact that we've never been in the same place at the same time, the only reluctance I have is that I'm afraid you would wear me out in the first 5 minutes. I'm also afraid of the laughter when you see me BCD.