Republicans wait to negotiation with No Show Libtards!

• CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 04:50 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...otiate-budget/ Originally Posted by therock18

both House and Senate passed budgets 6 months ago .. the Senate called for a conference 18 times to negotiate the budget before last night, the House refused all 18 times because the Tea Party scared Boehner ... so last night with 30 minutes to go before the shutdown the House suddenly decided they wanted to talk .. The Dems grew a pair and told the House to fuck off, too late.

as usual the Republican House played politics and lost
Dems gave them 18 chances to meet and they rejected them.
Yep. Fuck them. They had 18 chances. Those fuckheads own this now.

Proud of them, dildos?
So, Assup & CBJ7. So long as your side looks good, it doesn't matter what happens the country, eh? I thought so.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What the fuck are you talking about?

You're too fucking stupid to sell that line...

America is rejecting the Tea Party pillagers. Either stand with America or drown with the arrogant ignorant.

or hunker down, bunker clown!
It's pretty obvious who really wants a government shutdown when the Democrats won't even show up at the negotiating table to try to work out a compromise budget. And where is Odumbo? Leading from behind again.
Ha! Staged photo-op to negotiate a partial funding ruse. Only Teawipe "geniuses" would be impressed.
We have one or two here...

Again ... 18 times the GOP refused.

This is their failure, Period.

FUCKED JACK!
So, Assup & CBJ7. So long as your side looks good, it doesn't matter what happens the country, eh? I thought so. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

As long as they are shut down it will be like grid lock which you are so fond of. You should be giving accolades to both sides. I am still waiting on your report of running your head into a locked door 42 times.
As long as they are shut down it will be like grid lock which you are so fond of. You should be giving accolades to both sides. I am still waiting on your report of running your head into a locked door 42 times. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey, I'm all for gridlock. But gridlock never extends to the important issues, like the patriot Act or NDAA. Gridlock is a stage play where the actors try to prove there value to their donors, but when it's time to severely limit or eliminate dissent, Republicans and Democrats march forward in lockstep.
just fucking watch the tea baggers and the gop go done in flames at the mid terms
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 09:02 PM
So, Assup & CBJ7. So long as your side looks good, it doesn't matter what happens the country, eh? I thought so. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

you're the one slobbering how much you want a shutdown,

I think the rightwing finally grew a set big enough to kill themselves
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 09:05 PM
It's pretty obvious who really wants a government shutdown when the Democrats won't even show up at the negotiating table to try to work out a compromise budget. And where is Odumbo? Leading from behind again. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

keep up or stfu
keep up or stfu Originally Posted by CJ7

Get a brain or STFU!

With the government "shutdown", it is the Democrats who are refusing to meet with the Republicans to work out a compromise budget.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...gress/2899657/

I stand by my original statement.