Knocked out cold

So I was spending time with someone last night (not naming names) and to my surprise I am knocked out cold. That is right.....He made me squirt and had me popping off multiple times.....Next thing I know I am passed out with no reculation of what happened. Thank goa I trusted him....I could have been robbed!!!

Has this ever happened to you?
did you have anything to drink, or eat, while with this person?
I did. But I am starting to belikeve that you cant "make" yourself do this.
I've had this happen before. It scared me quite a bit - I thought she had a stroke or something. Completely unresponsive for about 30 seconds. A very LONG 30 seconds. Killed my mood completely.

No drugs or alcohol were involved, just a very intense orgasm.
Yeah I must clarify I was not drugged just the orgasims were that intense
Take a look at this and see if your experience was something along these lines...
http://www.efukt.com/20805_Epic_Orgasm.html
ok It was not that intense but something pretty much like it.
Dayum, He must have been one lucky guy!
Did you tip him?
Scratching Maci off my to do list. No way can I
meet those type of expectations. Everything with
me would be just all downhill for her now.
Alright, Maci. I have a confession. We know I laughed when you called me to tell me about your rather intense experience... but then it happened to me that same night. I don't recall anything after the moment of orgasm. There was a minor amount of champagne involved, but not enough to cause that kind of reaction. I woke up a bit confused, wondering what happened, and feeling a bit selfish for passing out. Chalk it up to really, really great sex... and be thankful it happened with a trusted lover.

Am I going to have to buy us all LifeAlerts now?
HELP! ive orgasmed ,and i cant get up!
"Lifealert was there for me. That's why I use Lifealert."

Were you hydrated? That could play a key in enduring epic orgasms.
Damn I need me one of those O's!
Damm the only time I have been knocked out during sex was when I hit my head on the corner of the night stand.....