How do you like your Incall?

I had an appointment yearly yesterday morning (Yes, I love early appointments)

I have seen this young lady before so no big deal getting the appointment set.

Appointment was for 8:00 am, at 7:35 she calls and says people downstairs called security on her and she had to cancel.

She lives in a nice apartment complex.

Guy's, Do you prefer incalls at Hotels, Apartments or house?

I am very limited on outcall option as I live in Wilco and understandably it is difficult to get a gal to cross the Travis county line.

I have always felt better about going to an apartment or condo over a hotel for some reason.

Any thoughts gentlemen?
Any of the above are fine with me as long as they are clean.
I HATE a dirty incall! Seriously.. please at least clean up the towels from appointments past!
I prefer apartments as long as it is well taken care of and clean. Hotels are OK, and if like you, it's a morning appointment, that makes feel a little better. What I don't like with hotels if you are visiting someone popular, there are always signs of previous visitors, the most obvious being pile(s) of towels, or no towels. While I understand that a guy has to get realistic about how many clients a provider sees, I would rather it not hit me in the face as soon as I get there.
I like for my incall to be very clean, as it always is. I never leave any towels laying around that are not clean, thats just nasty. Even if you stay in a hotel, you can put them away in a dresser or cabnet. I like to keep fresh sheets, towels and all the other good stuff available.
That is why when I did travel I take extra sheets and towels with me. THat way there are plenty and you can not have the guy grossed out that you obvioulsy have seen other people.
I guess for the ladies, how much traffic is enough to get the people complaning to security?

Twice I have had situations where (in an apartment) security was alerted to potential suspicious activity.

I had always considered apartments a little more private then hotels.
I use hotels. I just love the suite I have right now!!

point taken about the towels. I keep my place very clean whether it is big or small. tidy = relax.

If it doesn't feel like an oasis of pleasue, then it isn't.
I had the great fortune of begining with a good agency, Mint. He taught me quickly that it is important to have the room fresh and clean. As if no one had been there prior. I adapted that to my behaviour even as an independent.

I use hotels. It is nice to be able to move around. I keep everything very discreet and do not draw attention. I have yet to have an issue. Discretion goes a long way whether in a hotel or apartment.
I personally prefer outcall to my apartment building: downtown, multistory, 100+ apartments, elevator lobby and interior halls, a mixture of ages and types with many college students. No one looks conspicuous coming or going. I realize that isn’t an option available to many hobbyists because 1) they live in subdivisions, and, 2) the rest of their household isn’t in on the fun, to put it delicately.

For incall-only ladies I think hotels are preferable since there are a lot of them and a prudent lady will keep moving so as not to be remembered. Most of our ladies are apt to be noticed and be remembered, at least by men. An apartment incall is a stationary target, especially if it shared by more than one worker. Over the six month life of a lease what are the chances that the adjacent neighbors (in 3D) are going to notice that the people on the other side of the wall or floor/ceiling are ALWAYS having noisy sex? And that the shower runs and the door opens and closes shortly after the sounds stop? Are they too stupid to figure out an explanation for these sequences of events after a few dozen repetitions? Probably not. Do they care? Could be unpleasant if they do.

Still an apartment seems safer than a house. My decades of experience in neighborhoods of single family houses indicates that the neighbors always notice patterns of comings and going. Their first thought is probably going to be suspicion that illegal substances are being sold rather than illegal services being rendered but either way they are apt to feel an impulse to protect their families and investment by trying to eliminate the perceived threat. That could be unpleasant too.
My Incall is lightly but pleasantly fragranced, perfectly lit, moderately tempered and always sparkly clean...
Clean is the obvious consistent factor... I would have to say hotel. I just feel like I Blend in better, and no need of the nosey neighbor calling security because of traffic.. that's how several amps got busted here inaustin a while back. Hotels areuse to unfamiliar faces at all hours. Plus the better hotels and extended stay places have security which defiantely makes everyone feel more comfortable.
It's funny how everyone agrees with having a clean incall but I have seen some filthy places.
Towels, towels, towels.
Have plenty of clean ones in the bathroom.
Hide the dirty ones.
Its easy and it shows what you are like and what you think about your client.
Too many times I've gone in the bathroom and the only towel in sight are dirty ones on the floor.
Think about how many you will need, then bring twice that.
Yes!
and girls, do not underestimate the power of tipping your hotel housekeepers!
good tipping=as many towels(and everything else you need)as you want!
also,they can be trusted allies for you!